1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Wife out, kids somewhere else around the house, in the basement, cup of tea, bag of popcorn, watching the darkest hour. 20190119_193211.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. A cracking game between exeter chiefs v munster.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The worlds greatest rides on the travel channel with henry cole before he went all cranky on us:upyeah:....on now!

4. The good place...talked into it by my daughter....very good. Very clever.

5. Stick with it. Gets even better :upyeah:

6. Vera.

Watched so,e of Dr No earlier. It’s a different world. In Jamaica but hardly a real black face around, and the Chinese man who owns the island, well....:scream:

7. Anyone watched Tin Star - Sky One? Is it worth getting into?

• Like Like x 1
  8. The news on TV and the lunar eclipse aka the "Super Blood Wolf Moon" outside.

9. Yes. Thy are all on catch up if you want to binge a few at a time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Sky Arts,The late 28 year old Heath ledger on his amazing journey as a actor/director from square one to his role as the joker in the dark knight:upyeah:
    heath-071306-a.jpg

11. The butterfly effect.
    Quite stressful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Just completed the final part of ABC murders:upyeah:plus Silent Witness:upyeah:

13. :upyeah: Agree. Love that programme.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Tin Star (season 2, after a season 1 refresh binge)
    People Of Earth
    The Grand Tour
    Les Mis
    Magnum P.I. (remake)

Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman is about to start soon on Amazon Prime. David Tennant and Michael Sheen. Should be good.

The Walking Dead is starting back up again in Feb and GoT is back for the last series in Apr.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Seen they are advertising Tin Start 2, but didn’t realise it was available now. One for the Sunday hangover ;)

16. Watching Question time last night,not tuned in for a very,very,very longtime and i thought for a minute i was on the ducati forum in the Brexit Thread section;) just so many opinons: unamused::sob:

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Watched A Quite Place last night.:upyeah:

18. Watching it right now!

19. Watching Street Magic, they've featured a few magicians(Richard Pinner, Laura London and Scott Penrose) on the streets of London so far.

20. Combat dealer

Do Not Sell My Personal Information