1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. The house voted, the doughnut lost

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Baptiste the tv series for sunday evening and last night shetland:upyeah:

3. Im enjoying Baptise and have been watching Martin clunes as a driving instructor in, Warren

4. Big fan of Martin,will check that out thanks for the pointer:upyeah:

5. Haven't seen baptiste, any good? Shetland's good, worth watching.

6. One word......excellent:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Baptistes not bad haven’t really got into it yet, Shetland stars that grumpy bollocks, who looks like a good laugh would kill him!
    not too bad for a mid week filler.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Watching "democracy" go down the stink pipe:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Yesterday evening relaxing watching,Canada-a Year In The Wild-Summer,Narrated by that silky voice David Suchet:upyeah:

10. Has Fleabag been mentioned yet? It's absoluely hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time, well worth a watch

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Been mentioned, and definitely worth mentioning again.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Oh yes we’re all over it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Currently watching The disappearance of Madeline McCann. Anyone else? Thoughts?

14. I watched top gear mk2 with the screaming ginger once, and never watched it again. Tonight whilst flicking through, I watched it again and lasted about 10 minutes.

What on earth happened to the audience???? Original tg had lots of young people, good looking wimmin and people who at least looked like they enjoyed life. The audience I've just seen look like they have emptied prison ugly from romania and placed them in tg hanger. They all looked like they were being paid to be there but nowhere enough.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Bounty Hunters, can’t say I’m a big fan of the floppy ex public school boy Jack Whitehall, but his latest offering is shaping up nicely.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Triple Frontier - Netflix. Heist movie. Worth wasting 2 hrs of a wet afternoon/evening for

17. Really enjoyed the last series of Arrested Development.
    Very talented fella that Ron Howard aka
    Richie Cunningham, him out of Happy Days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Watched a nice chap called pete collect his panigale V4R today at my local,cool as a cucumber that boy:upyeah:it looked the bollocks in the flesh and it comes with the all important cup & ashtray props at the front end;)

19. 9/11, the lost tapes

• Like Like x 1
  20. Watching the yorkshire vet and my future lamb chops being born

• Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information