1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Started watching Breaking Bad last night (I know, just like with Game of Thrones I must be the only person who's not watched it already, like, duhhhh, where have you been all your life:confused:); it's absolutely brilliant:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. I’ve only just caught up with The Field of Blood, first screened in 2011!
    Two parter having journalists as the heroic crime busters set to an 80’s Glasgow backdrop.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Is now the right time to say that I sort of enjoyed the first season of Breaking Bad but Season 2 bored me and I bailed.

At the risk of stealing Robert Mueller's thunder - Breaking Bad was a "nothing burger" for me.

Love GoT though!

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Paint dry and then the carpet

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Watched, Series 1 episode 1 of Game of Thrones first time I've ever watched an episode,

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well did you like it or not:thinkingface: i watched them in reverse order about year and half ago,as you do:blush:

7. Had a crash course last night seen first 6 now not bad but waiting for a battle but seems the first series is laying the foundation for all the other series,
    Have come to the conclusion, if you don't like someone, cut there throat, if you see a women just take her or give her a coin for payment.

• Like Like x 1
  8. That sounds very much like the description for "Croydon Town" to me;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. The Alp's,Europe's greatest mountain....................Mont Blanc:upyeah:

10. Hanna, American Gods, The Tick and Grand Tour on Amazon Prime. Looking forward to Good Omens (soon).

Warren - hmm,not sure. Has it's moments but feels like it's trying a bit hard and is forced. Maybe I just went off Clunes when he was caught on video parking in the Motorcycles Only space of a supermarket?

The Walking Dead - fantastic as always.

GoT final season in less than 2 weeks :) Apparently, there's going to be a battle that will be the longest and best in televisual history.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Frankie Boyle's New World Order
    :)

12. Walter White is the man. :)

After you've got through BB, start in on 'Better Call Saul', the prequel story of WW's lawyer, Saul Goodman. "It's all good man" :)

I've never seen even one second of Game of Thrones. o_O

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I can recommend F1 on Netflix
    It’s a series documentary following some of the mid tier and smaller teams and gives a wonderful insight into the backstabbing and rivalry between teams, drivers, principals etc
    I haven’t watched F1 on the telly for over a decade, just got bored with it, but this has rekindled a new interest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. They've been fighting over that piece of cake for decades,thanks to Bernie:confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I’ve started watching Peaky Blinders in the past couple of days. I’m now into series three. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. A great and original production:upyeah:

17. I watched the film Elle at the weekend. Well worth a watch if you don't mind subtitles.

18. Managed about 10 minutes of Pick’s new US series ‘Lost Girl’ last night. Unfortunately the astonishingly good looks and figure of the lead actress, Anna Silk, cannot fill the void left by appalling acting and dire script. Andy

19. This is one of the most vacuous and content-empty TV series I have ever watched.

Trust my word on this. I watched every single episode of Lost Girl and it didn't really change throughout!
    Pretty girlies though. Ooh-la-la!

20. Fleabag.
    Nuff said.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information