1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Normally i watch most of the cycle tours every year but this year i have been distracted on other things,but i did watch the Tour of France stage nineteen with interest yesterday & unfortunately Julian Alaphilippe lost the yellow jersey to the new kid on the block Egan Bernarl who excels in the alps/high altitude,Freak weather conditions halted the stage and there were winners & losers because of this on the GC standings.With one stage to playout today i think that's it for the standings this year.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Outpost (Season 2)
    Crashing (Final Season 3)
    8/10 Cats does Countdown (new series)

3. Stranger Things season 3 (just getting round to it...)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Banged up aboard
    Ive been watching this programme for a few years now, its about peoples stories of how they became banged up,very interesting how people can be so stupid/unlucky at how they got caught but generally they get to greedy.

5. We have just started watching Derry Girls on Netflix (I think, ask the kids). Hilarious, genuinely.
    If you like:
    Gavin & Stacey
    The Inbetweeners
    Friday Night Dinner (amazing, highly recommended)
    You will love this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. This is war

7. You (2018 Netflix series) - fun so far, on Ep 4 I think.

8. The Affair has kicked off again on sky Atlantic on thursday evening so three in a row then 2.5 yesterday but faded halfway through:(

9. Watched my usual programme, paint dry.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Just about to start The Boys on Amazon prime, I'll report back in a bit after episode 1

11. I have Freeview, nothing else. If there is no bike racing, BSB or MotoGP usually (screw WSBK) I probably watch 10 to 12 hours of television per week. I do enjoy a Sci Fi Film 4 evening but can’t be arsed with soaps, reality, game shows or what passes for period or criminal drama. Give me a bike ride or an evening out with mates or the occasional trip to the cinema to occupy my evening hours. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  12. Police Interceptors.

Loads of old episodes. It always amazes me when people drive around with no licence, insurance, tax etc, then kick off when they get pulled. :confused: But I suppose to do that in the 1st place shows their disregard for anyone but themselves. :punch:

13. League of their own.

It must be great getting shit loads of money for arsing around

14. Episode one was great, it's very adult themed and quite dark in humour but looks like a good series

15. Ditto; The boys on Amazon Prime. Had a bit of a binge and now upto episode 6. Excellent...

16. Our Cops in the North.

Follows Northumbria Police going about their business. I have to say, fair play to them in the 1st episode.
    • 70 year old man robbed and beaten at knife point by masked attackers and £15k taken from his home. They threatened to cut his fingers off unless he handed over the money
    • A gang of prolicic motorcycle thieves hunted down with a massive covert operation. They used violence and weapons such as machetes to take bikes.
    • Rural theft up in the north of Northumberland of items such as Land Rovers.
    I'll not spoil the 1st episode by saying the outcomes. But again, fair play to them.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/n...ps-north-places-spotlight-northumbria-police/

17. The Great Hack on Netflix. :upyeah:. A documentary about Cambridge Analytica. It really makes you think. Even though CA no longer exist you can bet there will be others to fill the void.

18. More than you will ever know :D

19. Thank Goat for Carole the Catwalloper! Huzzah!

20. Where would we be without her:thinkingface:?

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information