1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Binge watched Catch 22, compelling stuff. Now 3 episodes into Chernobyl on Amazon Prime, cost £12 for the series but strewth, it's incredibly gritty and powerful viewing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Frontier. The cause of late nights as it’s binge heaven.

3. A history of Scotchland BBC4 o_O

@finm hasn't been mentioned yet but there only in the 10th Century - he'll be along in a minute as he is Ancient :blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Both very good in their own way.
    Chernobyl is truly horrifying, the description of one poor mans condition having been on the front line, ‘when he managed to stand up the skin on his lower leg rolled off him like a loose sock’ ..

5. 10th century? i think we would still of been knows as the Picts around about that time. Picts, from the roman word, Picti. meaning, painted people. however, descending from the Cornish and Irish (FinnMcCool) you probably wont see me doing a wee photo bomb or two.

6. They were in Ireland with the Pict Prince's who went to live with their aunt - I saw you there :eek:

7. of course you did. Grandad. i'm heading of to the Uists tomorrow. i will say hello to yer relies. we let a few of your lot stay back in the 1200s to do the odd menial task, nothing too technical mind.
    anyways. interesting stuff history.

8. Thanks Da :):upyeah:

9. no worries, always happy to help the auld yins.

10. Binge watching Billions
    Last one tonight Axle Rod and Tyler brilliant!

Next on list Chernobyl

Keeping Faith I’m trying not to binge watch on iPlayer

• Like Like x 1
  11. Half way through "The Boys" on Amazon Prime.....good series...

12. Thoroughly enjoyed the series Remarkable Places To Eat with different food groups/locations and a fab frenchman as the presenter:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Trailer park boys on netflix. Bubbles cracks me up.

14. Just binge watched Dark (in German with subtitles) and Umbrella Academy on Netflix. Loved both!

15. The Repair Shop , on BBC2
    Some very talented people. I’m so cock handed in comparison and can only dream of what they can do

16. The Trouble With The Tories with M.Portillo at the helm a smart/imformative & well constructed programme looking into the archives between us & europe.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Despite his unruly choice of trouser to jacket combination he’s quite the orator

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. The Big Lebowski. Forgot how funny it is dude.

19. Rallycross whilst waiting for the MotoGP coverage to start...
    It's actually really good . I'm not a car racing guy but this shit is good ..

20. The Great Train Robbery (fifty million pounds in todays money) .................about the hidden tapes from another gang member,apparently the man on the inside was a very high post office pen pushing type,the paper work on this case is shutdown from public consumption until 2050.
    So no embarrassment for the government.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information