1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. BBC’s new one, Capture.. x

2. Racing at Scarborough (rerun?) this morning with a win for Ian Lougher on that fabulous sounding Paton motorcycle.

3. Y
    yeah it’s all right, daft ending though.

4. Was OK. Jumped about all over the place, like the TV show. But at least we now know what happenes to Jessie Pinkman. :) :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Thought it a bit meh!

#725 Nelson, Oct 13, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. You say Meh, I say OK. Pretty much the same then. :upyeah:

I wouldn't watch it again and it's now deleted, but it killed a couple of hours. Jessie Pinkman was the character I least enjoyed in the show, he was a bit like a spoilt brat. Walter White and Mike who made very short appearances were much better. Gus Fring wasn't in this at all. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. just watched national treasure 2... why? surfing on here and to lazy to either look for remote or get up to change channel.. what a load of shit....
    nicolas cage walks in to a bar and asks for a beer, the bar man asks "why the long face?"

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Simon Reeve,The Americas and what a shock to the system with so many people in goal from poor backgrounds,did you know you can be locked up for a rear tail light failure, also being exploited by business/commerce whilst serving time.
    They're using modern technology like virtual reality programmes for correctional ways,ready to slotted back into society.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Will give a shot this evening, looking forward to either a meh or an ok!
    :)

10. Just watched 'The Drop' again. Great film with good actors Tom Hardy, Noomi Rapace and James Galdolfini. If you've not seen it it's well worth watching.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Currently rinsing Goliath, with that Billy Bob Thornton.

12. Giri/Haji on BBC2. I don't normally watch stuff like this but I'm quite enjoying it.

13. How was it?

14. Watched Launderomat on Netflix, I think it’s good. Worth a watch and explains what goes on in the murky world of off shore tax avoidance.

15. Jools Holland is back on the box, he must be getting shorter either that or his waistline is getting higher!
    Oh and Liam Gallagher is a tit, nothing new there!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. The Good Place on Netflix.

Frequently hilarious!

17. ......and what about that blonde bit very saucy:yum but can't sing for toffee.;)

18. Amyl and the Sniffers, I thought they were great, full of energy and attitude.
    I’ll bet she’d box your ears if you called her a blond bit!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information