1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Watching the Netflix series I am a killer. Some heavy shit to take in and a good series too watch

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. The Walking Dead
    The War of the Worlds (and when that finishes, there's a different, modern version coming out on Fox (soon-ish))
    Ray Donovan
    Richard Osman's House of Games
    8 Days (new on Sky Atlantic, in German with English subtitles)
    Upright (new Tim Minchin dark comedy)
    F.B.I.
    S.W.A.T. (season just finished)
    His Dark Materials (strangely compelling, even if it is mainly for kids)
    Watchmen

3. I binged 8 days as it became addictive. Brilliant script and production though had a few wtf moments.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Mallorca Files, and I have no idea why.

• Like Like x 1
  5. yes you do - it's the gorgeous, "unattainable" Elen Rhys and the slick filming/location :) Seriously, for daytime viewing I reckon it's way above average. Father Brown was ok-ish but Shakespeare and Hathaway...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Reminds me of that other sunny location set cop drama Death in Paradise.
    Cheesy doesn’t come close, though I admit i do like the sunny location bit, especially at this time of the year.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dirty Harry ...if only he was based in London Yesterday afternoon with his magnum 45.;)

8. I guess if you get up early enough watching a Dirty Harry film at twenty past ten in the am doesn’t seem too weird!

9. People would have found his masculinity and big gun offensive and would have been offended I’m sure

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. It's nice to blend in with the other forum members.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. Just watched the series on the nazi death camp killer Ivan the terrible maybe aka John demjanjuk. If it was him then he deserved to hang in Israel but even if it wasn’t him I thought he was an arrogant prick anyway

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. watched ‘Perfect Host’ (film) black comedy/thriller, starring that bloke who was Frasier’s brother in the sitcom Frasier. twists and turns right to the end.
    Highly recommended.

13. More a case of seeing than watching, but I have had the TV Series "Supergirl" on-screen this morning (sound off of course cos ... you know ... day-yamn).

Anyway, this series has mainly female-appearing main characters with male-appearing characters as extras, props and side-shows. Well, the point I am making is, with 98% female-appearing cast per episode, I see no scenes whatsoever where sandwiches are being made. No laundry, no cleaning, nada and I cannot figure it out.
    WTAF is going on here?

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Pink Floyd musically w@nking off in Pompeii 1972 plus a GOT again.........repeats.: unamused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Get your big coat on and go for a walk, for gods sake man!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Uh oh, PC as ever!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I've food shopping to claim today plus a bit in the garden later with the tractor & trailer moving more b@llocks logs:sweat:...plus a rugby match to watch on the box at 3pm.:upyeah:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  18. Now ya doing it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Just a walk in the park.:blush:;)

20. Glad I could have been of help.

Remember this is a caring forum.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information