1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Yeah, it's slow all the way through. Good, though. Still think the first was best.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Deffo.

3. Snooker

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good, nothing too exciting then.
    :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Watching Barry Sheene beat Ron Haslam and Mick Grant at Donnington in the World Superbike Challenge Shield of 1970 something when there was snow at the edge of the track and Sheene was wearing a body warmer over his leathers :joy: Andy

• Like Like x 2
  6. Watching Bike world on front runner tv (freesat 250) they have a review of the new V2

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is there a rerun day???

8. There seems another one on bike world at 05:30 tomorrow morning (Friday) but it doesn't say if it is the v2 programme though.

The review was good but they only had the ride at jerez on the track

Hold on:D

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. I like Dawn but not that early thanks.;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. After watching that it makes me wonder if bikes are getting to robotic, maybe not the right word but I've never ridden a bike with all these gadgets quick shifter, race modes etc etc, are they really just for track bikes only, then mainstream road biking,

11. The election results,a one horse race and perhaps now the opposition will capitulate.

12. They can be more useful on road than track IMO. Abs, DTC, rider modes, electronic suspension, down-shifter, QS all work great on roads. On track, most turn them off or almost off anyway. There, QS comes into its own as its wide open throttle changes, but for most its never wide open to start with ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Amazon Prime Cold Persuit w/ Liam Neeson

Quirky, funny some action. Worth it.

14. A very poor selection on the box last night so another G.O.T.,,it's DVD time again.

15. Top Boy
    drug dealing and general bad ass crime in that there London, baby.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Tried to watch Godzilla King of the Monsters, gave up. Tried to watch It: Chap 2, gave up. Tried to watch Joker, gave up.

It's true. I have forgotten how to watch telly, etc.

17. Some tv series called Temple
    Barely believable surgeon will go to any length to save the life of hie wife
    The big question is, how far will he go for love!
    Intriguing eh!

18. But not forgotten how to tell us though eh!
    ;)

19. Actually, that is very likely.

Tell you again next week.

20. I’ll hold my breath!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information