1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. The neighbours gorgeous wife undressing in the window, I don't know why she never closes the curtains but I'm not complaining.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Finished The Staircase and The Jinx.
    Both worth a watch:cool:

3. Same here, Odd is the word.

4. i really enjoyed it....... watched it last night, amazing scenery and graphic violence

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Was just watching Andrew Marr until Tony Blair came on, switched him off for five mins. Can't stand the man.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. The new BBC drama,Mrs wilson....how many women/wiVes did he have:thinkingface:

#126 XH558, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  7. Quarry, American drama set in the 70's about soldiers returning from Vietnam. Feeling both rejected and alienated from society and turning to a life of crime.
    Think 'Peaky Blinders' only American and set in the 70's
    Only watched one so far, on Sky.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Great series, watched it a year or so ago, disappeared and never returned, must not have made any more series.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Glad to hear those 40x binoculars are working well :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I stopped at the one after the armless-legless thespian. Didn’t get that one at all...it just stopped!

11. Watched the first half and bits of the second,the rugby match between the Barbarians/Argentina a tight game on the scoreboard in the end.

12. Revenge of the sith.

The new tv has ruined all these sci-fi movies!

13. Tried for the end of tech Scraggs movie. Used FF to get to the 4 min of action and dumped the rest.

14. For the last 9mins......this. :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  15. That sh*te family? entertainment Michael McIntyre:( 'cos grandkids rule!

16. Not been able to watch him for years. As funny as a dose of the clap

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. That could be quite funny when you revel the anecdote behind the acquisition of said sexually transmitted bacteria. :thinkingface:

18. Only for others ;)

19. A scene in alien, wrecked it

Do Not Sell My Personal Information