1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Zero zero zero
    Brutal in parts but very good series

2. Was that on Prime as I can’t find it on there.

3. Mont Blanc,the mountain & not the fountain pen,seen it before once,but i like that sort of thing.
    images.jpg

4. I have a android tv box:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’ll explore alternative viewing methods ;)

6. They had an android on the Nostromo. Damned thing tried to kill the entire crew.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Dumbo, 2019 remake. Now over dinner....

8. Ozark series 3.
    t’is very good.

9. The English game on netflix.

10. Just started that now.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Altered Carbon, Season Two.

Bit low low-rent compared to Season One but reasonably entertaining.

12. The last Star Wars film.

Never really been a fan and I can't say this converted me.

13. After a while digging my wife’s allotment (hateful job) and with my back playing up, I decided to sit and watch one of my top 3 marvel movies Thor: Ragnarok

more synth and Flash Gordon than the others and very funny all the way thru

• Like Like x 1
  14. I only ever liked the very first one, when I was a kid but people have gone a bit nuts over it. Meh.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. The Hairy bikers in Sardinia trying to jumpstart a Multistrada

16. I've been alternating episodes of Good Witch and Orange Is the New Black.

It's been a surprisingly disorientating experience.

17. The decade on Motogp,early to late this afternoon,missed the first 40/50 minutes.

18. For once I can contribute. Just finished watching Hand Made in Japan on BBC4, just half an hour about a family of traditional sword makers. For me, an astonishing programme about the making of the traditional Katana (the sword worn by a Samurai) without any modern machinery, literally, by hand which takes months to finish. Forging has fascinated me for many years and I enjoy programmes like Forged in Fire even if it is a little contrived but this program took it that one step further that elevated it to something special. Andy

• Like Like x 5
  19. If you’ve not watched Breaking Bad that’s a good set or Better call Saul if you’ve watched BB.

20. Might try Disney+ it’s on free trial ATM so hoping to watch the new Star Wars series while on lockdown then cancel it in 7 days

Do Not Sell My Personal Information