1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Thanks, done them both.
    Never seen past the first season of Sopranos though so looks like that might get resurrected.

2. Sopranos was brilliant.

BB was meh.

• Like Like x 1
  3. They have them all except the last one. You could also watch almost all the marvel series

• Like Like x 1
  4. On one of guy martin does japan last year, he spent a small time with a traditional sword maker of decades. It was only a small prt of the programme but the sword maker was impressed with guys attempt.. 8 minutes

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. Upgraded my imoji, thank you for posting that, fascinating :upyeah: Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Normally I would read all the posts to be up to date.
    OR
    At least lie and say I did.
    I didn't.

This guy is pretty entertaining if you have not found him yet. He is prolific!

Here is the latest. If you have never been to NYC (Much like London I imagine for traffic) Go back and choose almost any other video to see the difference.
    He does a bunch of camping. and other trips too.
    Naturally, he rides a Ducati.

Rex

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. You mean your going to try the keyhole??? Good man..:upyeah:

8. Thunderball

9. Atomic blonde

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hunters

• Like Like x 1
  11. It’s very good

12. First ones great. Not so much the second imo but very watchable

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. watching it now...prefered the first but still a good watch. i just like the way its done more than anything.

14. i liked the sound track... bit weird as i hated a lot of those songs when they came out....

15. upload_2020-4-3_9-5-14.jpeg

16. Tried ever so hard to wade my way through Atomic Blond on Film 4. Went to bed after about an hour. Andy

17. The Art of drumming,three in a row into the early hours.these guys are intelligent & know their onions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Tiger King on Netflix, mental, squared

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Watched the lot. Absolutely bonkers those Americans. Won’t say any more as it develops as it goes like a good comedy drama. Worth sticking with it

more tigers in captivity in US than in the wild!!

20. Seen it a couple of times now and she's one tough bitch for sure.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information