1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. A few of the 30 for 30 documentaries on bt sport, makes you realise how big sport is in America. 100,000 seats in college football

2. School for Scoundrels on BBC2 in half an hour.

3. Hairy bikers in Corsica on their Multistradas

4. The original I hope...Hard Cheese :D:punch:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Twin
    Better Call Saul
    Air Crash Investigation (busman’s holiday)

6. Anyone else enjoying the last ever series of Homeland :upyeah:

7. War of the Worlds. French/English version starring Gabriel Byrne. Very good.

8. I was going to write 'Because not all TV can be made for dumbasses' but that strikes me as too cynical so I'll say 'Because some of us enjoy that sort of stuff' ;)

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. I think the first series was great, because you pieced together and worked out before it ended that the man in black was the other guy in a different timeline.

Then it went all ‘lost, season 3’ and polar bears staff-red appearing in the smoke :rolleyes:

10. Red dwarf, the promise land

11. Any good? RD x was poor so I stopped watching

12. Yes, still funny in a corny way!! Enough to brighten my evening up during the lockdown,:p

• Like Like x 1
  13. One or download for when the wife isn’t around :upyeah:

14. Hannibal (the series) on Netflix.

Can anyone who’s seen it please tell me does anything untoward happen with Will Graham’s dogs? SWMBO doesn’t mind seeing people mutilated but she goes ballistic when an animal is harmed, especially dogs, and she’s convinced herself the dogs are going to get the chop. Please let me know whether I can watch it with her in impunity?
    TIA

15. Tiger King. Still dumbfounded that it was all true. An absolute redneck roller coaster ride that just never slows down.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Internet winner
    210C81AE-8009-4856-B942-B90AB93B3520.jpeg

17. Gave upon the latest Westword, I don't think even the writers have a clue.
    Ozark is good.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Just finished Season 3 of Ozark - I won’t be a nob and spoil it but stick with it, it’s worth it.
    Damn I am trying so hard not to type a spoiler!

19. Enjoying it so far,very smart.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information