1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. I just finished watching the first series of The Sinner on Netflix last night and it was excellent. It just started running on BBC4 last night too, so you don’t need to have Netflix to watch if you’re in UK.

It’s a why-dun-it, that develops really well. Some moments of graphic violence, sex scenes, and drug use, so ticks all the boxes. Very well cast too. Highly recommended.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Frontier new series on netflixs.

3. Have to agree with @Snips, we’re just working our way through Sinner at the mo. Highly recommended.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Still watching shooter on Netflix

Fortitude is back on Thursday

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the heads up on Fortitude, I'll set the recorder.

I started watching Warrior on Netflix last night, saw the first 2 episodes. It's actually quite good, as long as you ignore the fact it's all in Danish with English subtitles. Basic story is an ex-army officer, who's best mate, his 2IC, was killed due to an order he gave him and who now suffers PTSD and guilt from that episode so he tries to assuage his guilt by agreeing to help his dead best mate's wife, who's a police officer, by infiltrating a Hell's Angels type motorcycle gang that are the big organised crime players in Copenhagen. There's motorbikes (albeit Harley's :(), drugs, sex, violence, what more could you want? Oh, there's even a good story line and plausible acting.

#145 West Cork Paul, Dec 5, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  6. I’ll have to look it up. Love a good nordic drama.

7. I'm a big fan of the late great Steve Hislop:upyeah:

8. I’m watching open all hours as the current crop of modern day tv is enough to make anyone with an ounce
    Of grey matter commit suicide.

It is utter shite!!!! Shove your jungle X factor and all that dancing Ice and other crap up your ass.
    ggggggggranville is that nurse Gladys Emmanuel

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Second season of ‘Patriot’ is shaping up well.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Don't follow UK politics but watching Sky News and it all looks bloody dramatic at the moment with resignations etc. Who is gifted enough to sum up in a couple of sentences to bring me up to speed? Is May about to get the boot?

11. UK going down the pan. Make some room my colonial buddy i'm on my way over.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Music to my ears:)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Hailwood at Mallory on the Sports Ducati

14. When she’s finished her dirty deed the knives will be out for sure.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Working on it;) d3fd627fe3a60b551b3c75a049968320.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Watching Ronnie O'sullivan in the uk championship final...........nail biting:sweat:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Three billboards.

Brilliant.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I especially love the way she shuts down the Priest.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Not strictly come ponsing about what a waste of prime time TV

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. totally agree, not only a waste of prime time tv but a waste of our license fees it must cost millions.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information