1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Its what You Tube was made for...

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Kim Jong ping pong lives.

3. Watched four of s2 tonight.

4. I’ve just finished series 2. Brilliantly compelling. Loved it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Normal People on Beeb Iplayer. Bit emo, but brilliantly cast and acted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. As soon as I was laid off I started Homeland and watched it non stop till the end in about a week!!then did exactly the same with The Ozarks too. Enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  7. My youngest son has me watching some Formula 1 documentary series on Netflix, I shall go find the title later, found it, Formula 1 Drive to survive . Now back in the day I loved F1, watched every race like many of us probably did, but am completely turned off from it in the last few years, can’t stand it. But this series has phenomenal footage that really gets things across, a very watchable and informative series, but will not get me watching races again though .

#1607 michel couque, May 3, 2020
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. The last time I enjoyed F1, it featured Nigel Mansell. From Damon Hill onwards, I was noticing maybe one interesting manoeuvre or overtake, every other race?

Pit-stop strategy a major factor in who wins?

Processional events where reliability is more important than skill or nerve.

You don't have to agree with my opinion but this is why I haven't watched F1 in years. My opinion is based upon what I saw.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. It still works for me, same as MotoGP really. Too few truly competitive teams & way way too much money funding it which is why the field is unfair & uncompetitive but when you see what Lewis & Márquez are doing every week, its still the pinnacle of the sport

10. I lost interest because the F1 racing became much more tactical and pit stop reliant , no pit stops in Moto GP unless for rain, which then puts rider v rider instead of a computer program v another teams computer program.

Also the F1 drivers much like premiership footballers have to trot out the same verbal garbage ie yes the team got points today and that’s what counts shite... Not their fault ... but not yet at that level in Moto GP.

However I don’t want to sound like an unappreciative moaning sod(which I am) but I fully recognise and appreciate the talents of anyone who makes it to the top tier of their sport. And to have the balls in supporting very young talents that the top sports do is lovely to see.

But back to the thread ... I will stat watching the seasons of Greys Anatomy now, bye.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Better call Saul , season 5

12. Archer, on Netflix.

Every couple minutes or so, it surprises a big laugh out of you. Lots of running gags.

13. We watched Unorthodox on Netflix, a compelling insight into an Hasidic Jewish community in Brooklyn.
    Brilliant acting based on a true story, a must see.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. I do hope the series includes Mayor de Blasio recently telling Jews who flout the lock-down laws in NYC that they will be rounded up.
    That should be interesting!

15. They may be saving that for a second series

• Agree Agree x 1

16. I've been watching this ...

... but there's a lot to unpack here and I am struggling with processing it.

• WTF WTF x 2
  17. That's insane, quite bizarre.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Van Der Valk's a bit of a slow burn at the minute.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Wtf!
    And why have I felt the urge to watch it repeatedly?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Another version here:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information