1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Watched ep 1 just now. Travesty in the making...

2. Guy Martins D-day landing.:upyeah:

3. After recommendations on her, kiwi movie Boy.
    Enjoyed it. Won’t spoil it....
    Seems like Maori communities are simply poor and dysfunctional. Every movie I’ve seen has been the same. When we went on hols there, the locals we spoke to warned against certain areas.
    Can’t imagine it’s true: everyone we spoke to seemed perfectly pleasant in our 3 weeks of sightseeing

4. Watched The Man From UNCLE on Netflix last night. It’s quite good. Nothing too heavy, lighthearted, droll, and entertaining.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Alicia Vikander.

Biteable.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. 1995 WSB at Brands on Eurosport , 2nd race starting soon :)

7. Stranger Things (season 3)
    The Witcher
    Space Force - new Steve Carell piss take about Trump's eponymous new branch. First episode is quite promising. Very dry humour.
    White Lines
    The Blacklist

8. Carry On Don’t Lose Your Head

and the bbq!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I am watching The King Croesus Contempt for Death trip 2009.
    2 mad Norwegians riding around the whole world on 70 year old Nimbus motorcycles.

From the website:
    [​IMG]
    «Around The World on 70 year old motorcycles
    [​IMG]
    Now more ambitious, crazy and risky than ever! We going out there again, putting McGregor and Boorman to shame, those girlie-men who did such a rough trip driving from London to New York on new BMW GS bikes and with massive support. Unlike McGregor and Boorman we ride our usual two 1937 Nimbuses with sidecars, and there’s minimal support along the way. We also ride twice their distance, don’t call it quits when reaching The Big Apple, but continue all the way around The World.

In 2006 we took the quick trip from Oslo to Singapore. This time we’ll ride from Norway through Siberia to Alaska, then down through North and South America. A boat will take us to South Africa from where we’ll ride up to Europe.»

Here is the route:
    upload_2020-5-31_18-30-19.jpeg

Website; http://sodan.dk/kccd/home_en.html, click videos to see the trip. Note that they speak Norwegian a bit in the beginning, but as the trip progresses they speak english with people they meet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Just watched on the Talking Picture Channel " The case of the Mukinnesse Battle Horn" 1956 a 30 minute shorty Sellars, Milligan, and Dick Emery deffo a pre cursor for Clouseau funny as fvck.

11. Watching My bbq ambitions going on the food bin.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. The British e MotoGP at Silverstone. All 3 classes this time, I am however somewhat surprised JL joined in riding a factory Yamaha. Didn’t think the MotoGP 2020 computer game would have included a retired rider. Andy

13. Allo Allo

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. And still very funny

15. Top notch writing and Acting. Very funny to see the actors desperately trying not to laugh

16. The fella who plays the Constance does some Facebook stuff. Worth a search

• Like Like x 1
  17. My wife was crying by the end of it, as there are a few small clusters in NZ that are exactly the same. Reminded me of pikeys in some way too! Very funny with a bit of tragic reality. We have an area up north from us where you just dont go. Even the cops are reluctant to go in there. But there is a big unfriendly sign warning you as well so...

• Like Like x 1
  18. I could see why some would get emotional. I kept waiting for the ‘bad’ bit.

19. Inhuman Resources, staring Man U hero Eric Cantona
    French, sub-titled but don’t let that put you off.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information