1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Lots on the TT last night with one on the Clive Pagets family affair race team with five decades racing at the TT,with some very interesting riders that standout head & shoulders above the rest.

2. It’s a tad grittier than famous five, if you’ve watched killing eve or flea bag, you’ll know what I mean.

3. I've tuned into the odd one here and there,but not really following those scripts at the moment,more into the London Gangs...just don't invite the mother back,she's wicked.

4. Cardinal - Canadian homicide detective series. Very good.
    Not Going Out

5. The Woods - Netflix. Polish crime drama, if you can get over the fact that whoever translated for the subtitles and whoever translated for the dubbing, did it in two separate rooms and didn't confer, it's quite good.

Presently watching Queen of the South - also Netflix. It's good, worth watching (so far).

6. What we do in the shadows, season 2.
    Loving it and as good as the first season.

7. Another Life on Netflix. Another Katee Sackhoff sci-fi romp. A little slow to start but some nice new alien prospects towards the end. Recommended.

8. I tried to get series 1 on catch-up. Watched the pilot, which was great, but can't seem to get any other episodes without the sign language person in the corner (which spoils it for me). Any ideas, please?

9. I'm catching up on series 1 on BBC i-player with no probs.

The episode when they try to influence the town council is the funniest thing I have watched for ages. Matt Berry is again brilliant.

Baaaaat

10. Kwai Chang Cantona .... and I have no clue as to why this popped into my head
    .... 3 mins 40 into the clip

11. C6B069B8-EC7E-4F2A-BE69-000EA3D59C88.gif
    Season 2 - Colin Robinson gets a promotion.
    Brilliant episode, I will have to watch it again it’s that good.

12. Space Force. Alas, I suspect it’s way too close to reality! Episode 3 and worth a watch

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Pure daft, but funny pure daft.

14. What We Did on Our Holiday

Fantastic, low budget, British movie with a great British cast incl David Tennant and Billy Connolly. It’s about 5 yrs old, so probably one of Bill’s last parts. Very funny. Very heart warming. Very uplifting.

If you like Outnumbered, you’ll love this :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Tape over the offending corner with insulation tape, no more signer to see. HTH not a problem ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I'm currently watching Ozark on Netflix.

It's a bit good :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Some guy on YouTube show decided to chuck a Nissan Leaf electric motor in his 911 o_O

• WTF WTF x 1
  18. Watched Fallout - another Tom Cruise MI yarn - predicatable but enjoyable
    Also watched The Man from Uncle - again predictable but very enjoyable
    Another Guy Ritchie one - Rocknrolla - very good, in the Lock Stock vein
    Presently watching Queen of the South - again good:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Rocknrolla is a good movie.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Trying to learn the Silverstone GP track, with the help of YouTube and some very incompetent riders. Some interesting lines!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information