1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. I suspect the several million that tube in may disagree.

I noticed the variety show being advertised at the weekend. It on Tuesday. Wtf?! I don’t watch it but surely that is Saturday night prime time tv if every there was?!

2. Dont know fella, can't watch anything that has a screaming hysteric audience and a boom crash bang sound backdrop, it would send me over the top. Mindless fvckin cretins on and off stage. grrrr

3. I dip in. Old school fella so a pretty woman grabs my attention more than it is allowed these days

4. lucky your attention gets attracted in that area, mines just for pissing through these days, and when he does have an outing or an inning i find myself pretty damn quick in the bathroom washing him off afterwards and telling him he doesn't have go in that dirty smelly thing anymore tonight.

5. Our Yorkshire Farm on channel 5.......a couple with nine free range children living & working the land,bloody hard work but rewarding:upyeah:

6. Channel 5. And it’s quite disturbing.

7. That’s not on now tho...different kind of farm :astonished:o_O:scream::dizzy:

8. Went to one of the preview showings of 'Free Solo' last night. Even if you're not into climbing you should try and see this documentary.

Possibly the greatest climbing achievement for a generation and likely to be a long time before anyone does anything quite as daft and walk away from it.

If you do go, try and watch 'Valley Uprising' first (often in Netflix). Great background to climbing in Yosemite and another great documentary.

TT on the edge was watchable by non bike fans, (my wife 'loved' it ) these are too.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. The inbetweeners ...... the one where Will shits himself in the exam

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Danny Macaskill

• Like Like x 2
  11. Strictly final. Faye Tozer..........I’d bang her from earhole to arsehole :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Glad to see the feminists in tonight :upyeah:

Been watching The Good Place. Took a turn, good twist, since then been crap. On s2 e5 and not sure I’ll be watching e6

Watched Training Day with denzil Washington today. How they can blame anyone else for the continued stereotyping of black Americans is beyond me. It was like watching starsky and hutch at times.

#172 bradders, Dec 15, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. The shape of water

I nodded off

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. The Christmas chronicles on Netflix. Great kids Christmas film.

15. Sinner

• Like Like x 1
  16. Undercover - Netflix. Just binge watched all 6. Brilliant. There has to be a 2nd season, so many unanswered questions.

Was from BBC, so you all may have seen it already, but geoblocking bollox stops me getting BBC iPlayer in Ireland. :mad:

17. NZ Hunter Adventures

18. She'd and Buried

19. Murder mystery?

20. Use a VPN that you can change the country on/ CyberGhost works perfectly for me on holiday anywhere

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information