1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Shame but like you say It's the nature of brilliant Moto3:upyeah:.

#1781 WAYNE, Jul 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Can someone invent a smart tv which automatically increases the volume once you start eating crisps?

• Funny Funny x 5
  3. Watched “Rockfield: The Studio on the Farm” last night BBC4...fantastic.

4. Just watched Series 1&2 of the Bureau (free on Prime - it's about French intelligence service) only to find I'd have to pay for 3&4:triumph::triumph::triumph:

5. Hardcore Henry. Great film if you like cheaply made, single-shot movies based on video game filmography. (Also assumes you can get over the motion sickness caused by the first person camera angle so that you can actually watch the film... took me a couple of goes :D).

#1785 Keti, Jul 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. One of the best things i've seen on TV for a long time, it's fucking brilliant and roll on series 2, September the 4th:upyeah:.

7. Series 2 The Umbrella Academy.

As odd as the first. And they are in 60’s US, it’s scary how much segregation was then still. In a couple of scenes it’s quite upsetting: how can one human treat another like it for no more than skin colour!

This kind of thing still Halle s of course, especially in places like India with the cast system and countries where faith is so important they’ll happily kill their neighbour if they don’t believe the same

8. I couldn't find alot last night on the box to watch so i optied for the 2013 world snooker final.

9. Especially as the 2020 one was over in no time

10. Agreed,the beauty about Ronnie is when the cue action is switched on,if you blink you will miss a frame when in the kicten for that all important brew up.:upyeah:

11. He’s such a twat tho. Not a fan. Never been a fan.

12. I'm more interested in what these sportsman & women for that matter can achieve on the pitch and not off it.

13. I like mine to be sportsman like too. Not ignorant of fans and other players, arrogant of everyone else because they are not as good as something as you. A touch of humility, even if it’s just for cameras.

14. Prodigal Son on Sky- Martin Sheen and Jesus out of The Walking Dead. Psychopaths/FBI profiler profiler plot. Best premise since Dexter, I reckon (I won't give spoilers).
    Schitts Creek on Netflix. Comedy with American Pie dad.

15. I've to say & agree he got that one wrong didn't he on the night:confused:,and i thought he loved the fans for supporting him over the three decades,just shows you never can tell with these players how they're thinking or not.Lets face it he's never been P.C & never will,but he did acknowledge Kyren's talent and mentioned other peers on the tour,so not a bad speech in the end.

16. The Fall on Netflix

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Excellent series:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. The Bridge which came highly recommended by my siblings.

• Like Like x 2
  19. If not already mentioned Years and Years is really good, a quite scary and not too distant dystopian view of our little realm.

20. Scandinavian version? Really good!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information