1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Someone flagged this one up yesterday,Noraly from Itchy Boots.a lady that has plenty of beans in her step which makes a change from the normal souls walking the planet.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yeah, just watched her 'highlights' vid

excellent:upyeah:.
    She's a plucky girl, not sure I'd want to be a solo traveller in some of the places she travelled through.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You'll be on cloud nine after a trip like that for sometime for sure,perhaps one for inspiring the grandchildren.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. To the lake - Netflix
    In Russian with subtitles.
    Quite apt as it’s about a virus outbreak.

5. The Baker, nice British comedy action movie with a few known faces.

The Gentleman, Guy Ritchie that had after 30 plus years in films Hugh Grant playing an actual character that isn’t just him!!
    Both worth a watch.

both on Prime I think

6. Thought the Gentleman was spot on.

• Like Like x 1
  7. "Raised By Wolves".

Good quality Sci-fi set way in the future, slow burner, nae lasers or warp capable ships. Intelligent and different.

Id' give it 8 face sucking inseminators out of ten.

8. A colleague called this out as worth a watch on a call this week

9. This morning I’m watching the incorrectly titled “Impossible Engineering”, ‘cos it’s not. It should be titled ”very difficult, but not impossible engineering”. Today it’s the Beipanjiang Bridge, the highest bridge in the world.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Just started watching The Haunting of Bly Manor. I’m on episode 3 and it’s starting to get interesting.

11. The Third Day - if you enjoyed 'The Wicker Man' you'll probably like this 3 part series. Jude Law stars.
    FBI: Most Wanted - crime drama by the makers of 'FBI'. Stars Julian McMahon (Christian Troy out of Nip/Tuck).
    Parks and Recreation - hilarious (if you like US govt. comedies).

Schitt's Creek is coming to one of the Channel 4 channels, if you don't have Netflix.

Did you hear there's another 'Band of Brothers' coming? :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. That will probably be our next weekend viewing

• Like Like x 1
  13. On episode 5 of shitts creek. Quite funny

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Walter presents -Locked up.
    So far very good.

15. Now up to episode 6.........that’s tomorrow afternoon sorted :)

16. You need to get a job!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Enjoying 'Criminal' on Netflix :)

18. The good liar.

Better than I expected, didn’t look at my phone once.

19. That’s all the endorsement I need!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Brave New World - sci-fi series based on the Aldous Huxley thought-experiment novel about an alternative future where everyone lives according to their status level. Very good.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information