1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Watching......?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Warrior (series 2). Kung fu in 1800s New York. Based on Bruce Lee's writing. Pretty good martial arts action and some good acting.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Watched the first two episodes of the new Danish series DNA on BBC4 on Saturday. Seems promising.

3. I saw You, (Netflix)
    Strange occurrences plague a small-town detective and his family as he investigates the disappearance of a boy.
    Not too bad this one with an interesting twist in the plot.

4. Tina Turner : Video killed the radio star on Sky Arts. Awesome, just AWESOME. Andy

5. The Boys season 2.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Really good :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. The queens gambit , Netflix , very very good, anyone watched it?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Finding decent films on Netflix is becoming harder and harder, but thanks for te heads up, I'll check it out this evening. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. There is a clue. If the film was mad bey netflix, it will be terrible!!

We started watching that movie, wife said 'I've seen this, you'll hate it and be shouting at the tv, lets try something else' lol

10. I'll give it a go but if the film is shite I'll blame Carr01 for recommending it in the first place and you for not dissuading me sufficiently from watching it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ghosts. Comedy. Pretty good.

12. TBF UI haven't seen it by Mrs B knows well enough if it is a sloooooowwwww movie and a shit ending it upsets any day ;)

13. I watched Citizen Kane the other day. Supposed to be amazing. I can see how it was 'different' for its time, but that didn't stop it being shite.

14. David Copperfield looks worth a watch

15. Started watching Brave New World. Tried the book but it was all over the place so gave up.

So far not too bad...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Halfway through The Same Sky on More4. A Cold War serial with Sofie Helin from The Beidge.

17. Just watched all 3 episodes of Des, the Denis Nilsen story. Excellent:upyeah:.

David Tennent plays Denis Nilsen snd he is superb, worthy of a BAFTA IMO.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. These on youtube....how horrific is Govey?!

19. this and more like it

• Like Like x 1
  20. Just started to watch the breaking bad series

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information