1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Camouflage: "yes honey, of course I sold the old one".
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. Bar end mirrors for my Monster 1200 R. WP_20170401_001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ordered Superpole seat, couple of new fairing bots and nylon washers and some Gold touch up for the 1198's newly painted wheels :)

Picked up a small stone chip on the rear wheel on it's first outing after winter :/

Will be getting delivered on the 20th when Italia Moto drop off Mrs M's bike :)

4. Decided that having replaced the black footrests with silver rearsets, the pillion rests in black looked odd so bought these off ebay. What's the best metal polish to get them looking nice?
    Thanks
    Neil
    DSC_2999.jpg

5. These little beauties from Febur, Italy. Only took 3 days to arrive and was quite flexible on price! :)
    IMG_2900.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  6. Some very expensive rattle cans and touch up paint from RS Paints, better be worth the extra................

7. image.jpg New Alpinestars
    GpPro tech air!
    To replace the old crashed two piece I've had for 8 years.

#3007 Northan Monkey, Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 12
  8. Comfort seat! Puig screen and carbon under tail thingy for the 1199. Already fitted throttle spacer, progrips, and dp bar ends. Also lots of petrol

9. Tank of petrol for the scrambler on Friday and two tanks of petrol for the Panigale yesterday :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Insurance for another year :confounded: new helmet and headset :grinning:

11. Insurance lots of petrol and changed the eazigrips for stomp grips

IMG_5026.JPG

12. Renewed insurance yesterday, Carole Nash quoted me a great price on a 6 wheel policy whilst they were at it.

This morning booked the hotels for our Alps tour in July, can't wait :)

13. Be careful in Switzerland

• Like Like x 1
  14. Low flying cookoo's?

15. Thanks but only clipping there on the way to French/Italian Alps, Route des Grand Alps with the odd foray into Italy is the plan.

16. Does an interest free for 23 months credit card count?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

17. ill not be going back again...

18. They won't let you in, or maybe they emptied your wallet the last time around?

19. Wunderlich screen deflector for the multi ,hopefully keep the wind noise down abit.

20. Some carbon hand guard jobbies

IMG_2746.JPG

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information