1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. It was only changed in march and will be going in for its next dealer service in a couple of months at the rate I'm going

Plus they didn't have o rings in stock.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just got a new sump plate for the Triton, hopefully it will stop the annoying little oil drip.
    2018-03-03 10.52.50.jpg
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Are you able to get parts easily got the Triton, or is it something you have made?

4. There's still a decent supply of original and after-market parts available. This plate is solid billet aluminium, the original is pressed steel and tends to distort.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  5. @Exige funny ey it doesn't drip until I put oil in it!! ;)

6. Meh, sorry :(

:D

7. 150 or 160?

8. I was going to venture down to fowlers to get a tub of 15w50 but told "you don't need to go out in this weather"!... I didn't want to do that anyway!....

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Not a Trident an old 500 t5 in a Norton featherbed frame. DSC_0285.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  10. Would like to see/ hear that one day at Matlock Bath.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Im sure you will, if I can get used to the manual advance retard lever.:(
    Steve

12. I've bought two of these.... makes storing and moving the bikes easier.... need a strong smooth floor, as the wheels are small.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. Magnesium fork yokes and a set of main bearings.

14. Heated grips for my Hyperstrada. :) Toasty. :blush:

Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 18.14.21.png

• Like Like x 3
  15. Dropped off my bellypan this morning @ The Image Works for a bit of vinyl wrap :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nice..
    For some reason, I saw Triton but read Trident - brain-fade :/
    My mate has a Triton with scrambles bars and a black tank - not exactly your classic, elegant Triton. It's a bit better now but the clutch, instead of being two finger light was two hand heavy.

17. Funny you should mention the clutch, mine has a Norton gearbox and a six spring clutch, very heavy but the springs can be loosened to make it lighter, they don't tighten up to collars like the Ducati.
    Steve

18. My Metisse had a Gold Star gearbox and, I think, a Norton clutch. It was fine...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Just bought a set of exiges leads for the 1098 so hopefully the bastard will start easier.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. @Exige ? never, he's a right lazy sod. :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information