1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Yep a dynamo, there seams to be a very large overlap when the change was made, my engine is a 1957 there are earlier models with alternators, I would have preferred an alternator but that's the way it it.
    Steve

2. I bought a new Scrambler 1100 Sport for my Panigale ;)

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  3. I've ordered a carbon hugger and chain guard for my 899.... which i've just noticed i haven't rode for 6 months! need to sort that out soon

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I did see your Panigale outside Ducati Manchester yesterday... noticed El Toro on your screen. Is that a paint job or decals?

5. Yep that was mine :)

6. A complete set of new fairings etc for the RSV4 after my little off the other week, just need to come up with a design for it to be wrapped.

7. New adjustable linkage for my 899 to go from progressive to flat rate.

8. PJ's for my spare wheels o_O

IMG_4268.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. MS Production 998R c/f mono seat for my, well, 998. Vented c/f front mudguard, again for the 998 and titanium vented clutch cover for my 999R.

#3130 JoeC, Apr 30, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. R&G tail tidy and new indicators have arrived for my Hyper. Can't wait to get rid of the horrid stock numberplate holder.
    Hopefully be picking up a new race seat from another member on Monday. Led to believe it should vastly improve the bike.

Next up will be new tyres. Not a huge face of the Michelin Pilot Powers that came on it. Oh and a phone charging cable. I miss the Scramblers built in USB socket...

11. I bought the complete linkage and suspension kit of a 1299 to be fitted on my 899. Switching to a flat rate linkage and a revalved(by Traxxion Dynamics, USA) 1299 shock to (hopefully) make the rear more compliant on our shitty(really really shitty) Bombay roads.

• Like Like x 1
  12. IMG_1892.JPG
    A genuine and brand new MS production c/f monoposto seat unit for a 998R (not my legs or scruffy trainers)!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Termi’s :D

76DAD9BF-3F1E-417C-873C-BC24987EF0FF.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Thanks Ben. Waiting on one final parcel and it’s done :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'll look forward to the next upload of pics then :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Small treat for the 888 32457514_10213145375408311_8667424769911554048_n.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  17. Put evr on the hyp evo at 15k miles, now at 48k, not touched it since... Much quieter thsn original, best mod ever.

18. Great to hear mate, My 888 still has the steel basket and friction plates, Very noisy, Just got this to quieting her a little

Do Not Sell My Personal Information