1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Think Of Emma Raducanu.....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mary Hinge, Jan 23, 2022.

1. exactly, and the right gender. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. How did I know someone would come out with that line?? :thinkingface:
    Dunno if you’ve noticed, but I’m not always serious :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Skiing not a sport:laughing: I was watching the men’s down hill today, 142KPH on planks of wood, no armour just a daft little hat. Respect! Fastest I’ve been on my skis is about 40mph, that’s feels bloody fast.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. She has great legs. Nice bum too. I’m sure Advik could expand on its uses. :joy:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thread resurrection….

Yep. She’s shite. But how did she win the US Open? She must have been putting laxatives in everyone’s drinks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Well she speaks highly of you Mary, so I’m told.

7. The US Open win was clearly a fluke as she’d done nothing before and she’s certainly done nothing since.

8. It’s a competition, in order to have a winner, you need losers, so why pick on Raducanu ? At least she made the 2nd round which is more than can be said for Serena Wiiliams and anyway, Raducanu is in good company, Murray has been knocked out in the 2nd round as well. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  9. I’d take a fluke US Open win if I won nothing else, a lot of competitors win no championships at all.

10. I find it amazing that a girl, elite athlete, of her age is always injured

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Chesney Hawkes of Tennis.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. It’s extraordinary. The US Open is a biggie. Flukey is winning a one off match but she went through a class field with ease….

13. Seems like a nice girl and regularly upsets piers morgan and his obnoxious cling ons, whats not to like?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. @DucatiScud you think it’s normal a 19yr old gets injuries all over the place? That make her unable to compete? Especially one that isn’t a contact sport?

15. Yeah, tennis is a piece of piss from a fitness point of view compared to some sports at elite level.
    When I was aerobically fit, I could play all day. No stress.

16. I guess it's the movement doing the same movement continuously
    A bit like a plasterer
    Those rotor cuffs are a nightmare once they are damaged

17. Tough, heartless crowd.. Didn't you ever/don't you ever experience your level of skill fluctuate at times over the years? ..and the times that you didn't perform well means that that is your actual, correct skill level, and the rest was a fluke?

18. Nope. Always amazingly ‘on it’ :laughing:

19. yes, that reply was a bit of a given really, bless your cotton socks. :expressionless:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Tennis is sooo boring. Its even worse than Golf. Oh and snooker. Put her on a Moto3 bike and let her loose. Free Emma!

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information