1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Think Of Emma Raducanu.....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mary Hinge, Jan 23, 2022.

1. By 'on it' he means the loo. At his age, its to be expected.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Yes when they get to their 40’s!!

3. Yes
    Ever played a non contact sport that requires quick changes of direction, contorting your body and swinging your arm/arms absorbing the impact of fast moving objects for prolonged periods.

Plenty of athletes pick up injuries in non contact sports, to play at her level requires a tremendous amount of fitness both physically and mentally.

I used to pick up loads of injuries when I ran a lot in my youth it was something you trained around to keep a level of fitness. I doubt you can play top level Tennis these days with even a slight niggle.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Shite. Tennis is a piece of piss. Squash is a bit more intense physically but tennis is a breeze in comparison.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. you've only ever played on Xbox by the sound of it..

[​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Your usual nonsense Clunge.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Slow day mate. Soz..

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Never. Not a gamer. I was shite at tennis though. But I could play all day!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1

9. Yes we know ... play us up all day

10. You love it ;)

11. It's a good job I do
    Can't speak for the others though :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. They do as well. Probably :astonished:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. not a gamer.. Pah! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Not at this age, and that’s my point. Makes you wonder if her career will be short lived, not thru talent but fragility. Or she needs to change her training team

15. Told you it was a fluke. She looks good though. :)

16. I find it all puzzling. You can’t fluke yourself all the way to a major final then win it! The ability has to be there. She’s young I guess, so time to get her head straight.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Sometimes things go your way, with a bit of luck. They did last year. Hence why she won.

I’m not saying that she doesn’t have talent. She does. Just not as much as others.

That was her 15 minutes of fame.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Nineteen years old and in one of the most competitive, media intensive sports that is well known for trashing its' top performers like Naomi Osaka.
    Once she has an established and stable team around her to compliment her talent the success will come. Then we will all be singing her praises......again. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hmm, maybe. Naomi Osaka’s a different kettle of fish. She’s nuts.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information