1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Think?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Expat Jack, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Morning Dildo.
    You picking your new toy up today?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes mate. I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I’m excited!!
    Just taking dog out then go get it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well enjoy it and ride safe. New tyres etc

• Like Like x 1
  4. Did you keep drinking & buy the Bimota?

5. Yes to the first. Fell asleep in the chair.
    No to the second. The thought of @cccokster on a 400 Honda scared the bejezus out of me do I put the phone in the drawer

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Update.

No chance to any super motard stuff. Too high for me.

GSXR 750. Hmmm. Tempting. Blade had an 800 mile 2016 in pc today (I kid you not) which was love-er-ley. But, over budget. And it’s def a sports bike.

Triumph still favourite.

7. Have you ridden a selection of different bikes yet to get a feel for what you Do & Don't like.:thinkingface:

8. Yes. But only the ones I can reach the floor on!!!

9. It’s lower according to their website

9B2453FD-7D4F-464D-8ED9-D416ACEC224F.png

45EE94A7-EB9D-4AD5-9F9D-8D798FA00936.png

10. Probably is. I could get it off the stand and tippy toe it. Not great for me. Thought the V4 was high.

11. 20mm difference I suppose is fuck all

12. That’s what all the girls say

13. Go for the 765!!:)

I'd been on the hunt for an alternative to my monsters and cafe racer that would be more comfortable, took a test ride on a 765R after reading all the positive road tests and wow, brilliant!! Light, really nimble steering, amazing torque that seems to make it go from almost any speed in any gear, the best gearbox I've ever tried and the noise is addictive!! When it gets above 8000 it goes!! Suspension fully adjustable, excellent TFT screen and would certainly be quick enough on track days. Went back to dealer and bought a pre reg with Q/S. Very happy with it and on closer inspection they are a superbly engineered bike, don't like to say it but the quality in my view is superior to our favourite brand!

Get a test ride and if you don't come back smiling I'll buy you a beer!:D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  14. 100% Stick with 765! Fantastic bit of kit in all aspects.... It's a real Hoot, peachy engine and chassis, great electronics, sublime soundtrack plus great build quality..... And guess what.... It's bloody British!

What's not to like.... :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Can’t believe you have commented on a Ducati SF does everything you’ve requested

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. that headlight..

but agree apart from that.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Hi.
    In response to a few above.
    I have ridden the 675R. Very nice bike. I have yet to ride the 765 but going by the smaller bike I am certain it is everything if it’s predecessor plus more.

Re a Duc SF. Only not considered as I have two Ducati’s already and, being a slightly older bike, I would have a few everyday reliability/cost concerns. But mainly, it’s nice to have a different marque.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Marc Marquez & little Danny Pedrosa can only get one leg down....so no problems you can do it!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. New 765 RS being launched 7th October so maybe some bargain old models to be had?.
    Just makes mine worth less

Do Not Sell My Personal Information