1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Think?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Expat Jack, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Yup. And Triumph dealers denying the new model RS has the upgraded Daytona engine. They must be panicking. Can’t believe how much private sellers are asking for their bikes compared to dealers. They are deluded.

2. Now just sitting watching and waiting for the right one to come along. Money in the bank. Let’s hope the weather turns cold soon, that will help (me).

3. I had a Daytona 675 and it was a great bike but just wasn’t a Ducati and it did everything well but wasn’t a Ducati.. my names dildo and I’m a Ducati addict

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Heated grips on mine are superb, first time I've had them in twenty odd years of riding . A revelation . lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I have never had them but if I had to pick an option for this bike they are top of the list.
    Tried the S1000RR in the summer and could not resist turning the grips on. Scorchio

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Strong secondhand prices for this mark,that sounds like a copper bottom guarantee brand for investment purposes as well as enjoyment.:upyeah:

7. I’m not sure on that. It’s a great bike bug pretty common as a result. And the dealers are adept at loading the new bikes with accessories that add zero value leaving the original buyer with a perception their bike is worth more than it actually is.
    Look at the ads from private seller listing anodised this and bar end that and asking more than dealers.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. That's one way of shifting the units out of the doorway,a very good business template.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Maybe the pending release of the revised 765RS which is to be revealed on the 7th October might have an affect on the existing model from a price stand point. Might be worth waiting a little if you’re not in too much of a hurry. Think you know the 765 is the bike to have, just not in Grey so go with your gut on this one. It’s a great bike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. What about an MV. The 910R or 1090 Brutale. I have a short inside leg but had no difficulty with a 910. They don't have a lot of electronics to go wrong like the latest models

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. I'd wait a while and look out for winter 765RS bargain! The 675 is still a great bike overall but the 765 is on another level of goodness. You won't be disappointed. As far as grin factor and usability plus price for a sharp naked bike goes it can't be compared. Get to swing my leg over my buddy's 2019 RSV factory this week so looking forward to a blast! just over 14K with the official Akro and map sounds a lot considering. Hence why the Trumpet seems excellent value! .... I'm considering either the RSV or the V4 Street fighter for next year.... Parting with the Pani plus my daily Fugly (Honda CB1000R) is Looming.... 38 years of riding sports bikes is coming to an end.... Bring on the mad nakedness...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Today I put down a deposit on a 2018 765RS in Matt black. June 2018 with 120 miles (!!!) on the clock. I am actually going to have to run the bloody thing in. Their loss is my gain.
    It’s a year younger than I planned and a bit over budget, but still less than I sold the Z for, so man maths, I’m up. Arrow pipe, little Triumph LED indicators and a Triumph tail tidy plus a service (ridiculous I know) and new tyres and pads (well, 120 miles old) help.
    phck it up tomorrow ready for the winter. Brrrrr

• Like Like x 4
  13. Where’d you get it from in the end

14. I just got back from ‘Nam.

chelternammmmm

15. Fair play to ya. Get some miles on that bad boy this weekend won’t ya? Sposed to be clear but cold I think.. hope it clears up as I’m riding to Normandy lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. It's amazing what you can achieve very quickly when focus on horizons,congrats:upyeah:

17. Got a great deal, very happy. And moving quickly stops the Mrs wasting the money on a new kitchen or so other superfluous household item.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Like where your coming from poetry in motion much better than kitchens.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information