1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Think?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Expat Jack, Sep 27, 2019.

1. So, tell us please, what did it cost?

ps @hyperdildo I thought, as I catch up on things, f@@k me, there’s another dildo on here. Especially as the avatar changed as well. I worked it out eventually. Glad to see we’ve only got one dildo on the site:D. BTW you should, perhaps, have a rabbit as your avatar:)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Here she is......

I have already doubled her mileage. Its a pain in the ass having to run in a bike that is 12 months plus old. I cannot believe it. It must have cost £10700 with the accessories minimum. Madness, Note to self - NEVER BUY A NEW BIKE EVER AGAIN (only ever bought one to be honest).

Chicken strips were the main part of the tyres, no any more, but not leant on it yet obviously. Very comfortable, nice noise (Arrow pipe), light as anything. Feels like a 250. I think Im going to like this bike. And, get me, matt black. Down with da yoof.

IMG_2510_LI.jpg IMG_2511.JPG IMG_2514.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  3. Nice one, you won't regret it! .

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. You cheeky monkey with that bin shot;):upyeah:
    Paintwork is popping in blk:)

5. For @Davebird

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. She needs rebranding to BinBird;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Like the colour a lot!!!! Well smart

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Just out of curiosity I checked the current new price as per the one I got.
    £11300 with a few shillings change. Gulp.
    TBF £600 of this is the Arrow pipe that Triumph as giving away as new model launched this week, but even though.....

9. Fab bins :upyeah::blush:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information