1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 R What Dtc And Abs Levels Do You Ride With?

Discussion in 'Monster' started by dubcat, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Ps I wish it did have cornering abs as perhaps it would have stopped my low side on hols

#21 dubcat, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  2. It is clever stuff indeed. While I don't have DWC on the Monster nor was it available on the 959 Panigale, I do have it on the Multistrada.
    Wheelies are possible in the first three lower levels albeit they don't control height, they control speed of ascent. I noticed you have a V4S. Is it the same on that bike?

3. I don't know how it works tbh. I just know that if I gun it in 2nd, it feeds the power in without flipping. Which is handy. Same in 3rd. 4th just goes all angry to 5th and 6th if the straight's long enough.

I'll have a look into it when I get chance.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I know little of the settings on my M1200R nor do I play about with them. The suspension is set to requirement and that's it. However what is very noticeable on my machine is the engine braking when on a closed throttle, it gets to 3.5/3.0K revs and the braking is non existent. I have a set of Termi's fitted and was wondering if the upmap or whatever it's called is responsible for this trait. I'm used to it now but would be rid of it if possible.
    Any advise will be appreciated.

Aldo.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information