1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What European Track Day Company?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by RC1, Jun 6, 2018.

1. thinking about getting one done with a mate. heard good things about pacific motorsport but anyone else had any good or bad experiences?

im novice ability at best so which circuits in the dry would be suitable?

2. Never heard of them.

Redline trackdays were good. Pacedayz and Tracksense get great reviews.

3. I've used No Limits and Focused Events in the past but for the last couple of years I've used Tracksense. Tracksense are a smaller gig but much better. A few quid more but you know where your money has gone when you use them. Loads more clear track time and more laid back.

To be fair, never had any problem with No Limits. A cheery, helpful bunch but a much busier paddock.... and track.

4. Need to be careful with timi h and tracks with no limits. More racer orientated at start of the year as many are testing, and most racers tend to use NL generally. FE seems the most hated but, at the same time (from what I have seen spectating) one of the least busy. Probably because they are so disliked.

5. good intel chaps keep it coming

6. Just done Cartagena with NL. Fast group only had about 12 bikes. They use transponders now to balance the groups; seems to work well. My preferred track day company for UK and europe

7. Not done an abroad day but use fe in this country and have never had a problem with um.

8. I use NL at home and abroad as well. I have used Pacedayz and their trips are really well run with fewer numbers on track.
    I have been with FE a couple of times but wouldn't use them again.

9. NL. Wouldn't touch fe at all..

10. Tracksense run the transponder thing too. They also mount a live time screen with splits, MotoGP style. This bit's quite addictive, especially if there are a few of you.... I'd hate to be without this feature at euro events now that I've got used to it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Please elaborate?

12. I think he probably means Kevin Healy (the MD of FE) is a knob. Feel free to correct me @final_edition

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. No Limits without a doubt, heading to Brno Sunday for my tenth trip with them and this year my group booking is 20 people running across all groups .... had very few complaints from anyone across all those trips that span multiple circuits.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I've done a few Euro's with NL, and they've always been spot on
    Like Bradders says above, if you're not keen on a faster general pace, avoid NL (and most Euro Organisers) during Feb/March as they tend to fill up with racers pre season testing. Most use a transponder system now to balance the groups.
    I'm off to Jerez this Nov with Tracksense, and I've heard lots of good things about them
    Personally, I'd avoid using FE for Euro's as, although I've not been with them on a Euro, I know a good few friends that have had crap experiences

Do Not Sell My Personal Information