1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. i told him he is a warrior. not sure i felt i was leading by example!

• Like Like x 1
  2. electricians.
    uk politics.
    insurance companies.
    loz and his fugging not funny smilies *finger*
    massive companies outbidding me.
    cuvnts that cant tighten wheel bolts properly.
    British nationalists
    derelict units
    customers that cant shut the fuck up when i'm typing. :mad:

#22 finm, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. We is now I’ve heard from you hon x

• Like Like x 3
  4. I hope this Forum helps you pass the 'low' moments of the day faster Viv - inversely this Forum is certainly better for having you on it x

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. This forum is the best and has helped me loads especially this last 18 months :)

• Like Like x 8
    • Love You Love You x 2
  6. Who? Creamy with his splinter or your son? :thinkingface:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. The thing that got under my skin on Saturday 29th was visiting CMC Chesterfield for their "Custom & Modified Show" a very very disappointing top 10 line up.

8. Nice footwear;) index.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. :heart:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. All types of wrapping..
    the so called music kind ( rapping)

Xmas wrapping ..

That hard clear plastic packaging .. the kind of bubble type that the pair of scissors you’ve just bought are wrapped in.. but you need those scissors to be able to cut the packaging that your scissors are in...

Even the human packaging, lets get rid.. NOODitty is the way forward I say! X

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Ordered a screen from M&P two months ago that was showing in stock. Just got email saying it is no longer available.
    Useless company.

12. The fact that the "local shop for local people" near the office, that allegedly sells sandwiches, NEVER have enough sandwiches and always run out by 10am EVERY friggin' day!!

You'd think that they would make sure that they had enough "stock" in to satisfy the demand they get. Alternatively they do sell loaves of bread. They also sell ham. They also sell butter. You'd think that if they did run out of sandwiches that they could rustle up a ham sandwich from the raw materials they stock and sell. No......that's too fucking difficult!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Taking the "Got under your skin" thing too far...!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Old people who suddenly stop in the middle of the aisle in Asda and you have to take avoiding action for a pile up.. They like to stop in doorways too, just so you have to wait for them....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. old cvnts dreaming of empire when everybody had manners and knew their place.
    fuggin cvnts man.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. Have you not thought of using your loaf, metaphorically speaking and perhaps making a sandwich yourself? Or failing that getting your Butler to rustle one up for one? X

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. That's what we end up having to do. And the fillings are then limited. Plus it's just a fuck about though.

18. Or failing that set your tick tock to a different time zone, one 4 hours earlier, that way you will be there early for them to run out, eg your 1pm is their 9am ..
    After you’ve had lunch at their or our 9am set your tick tick back to GMT..

However, It helps to understand the logic of this if? like me, your one Sandwich short of spread though... imo x

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. have you ever thought about who and how the sandwiches are being made.

20. 488924300-612x612.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information