1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Developers. Of the coding type.

2. People who press the pelican crossing button only to then walk across in between traffic..

Why at least can’t there be a cancellation button for them to press if they decide to cross with the red man still showing..

As it is, it just delays traffic and frustrates..

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. My n’abolit to decking tupe on my fine when sim pissed!

Edit : even the spell checker couldn’t sort that one out last night!

#743 West Cork Paul, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Booking flights on line. FFS, why publish a price of €59/person and then stick a €9 per person per flight 'charge' on top when checking out :mad:. Why not just say it's €77/person to start with! And don't even start me on the debit/credit card booking fee when there's no other way to pay on-line and the actual charge incurred by them is a very very very small fraction of the fee levied. It really pisses me off. :mad: Just advertise what the actual all-in cost is not some fecking made-up, pretend cost!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. why not stay in your corner, bide were you do be............. peace perfect peace.

6. Do you need a hug ?lol

7. I’m happy, SWMBO wants to go away, so got to keep the peace.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I’m over it now. Thanks. Closed the laptop & gave up. Gonna drive to London & get the fecking train!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. London is a shithole full of mindless pricks that think everyone in Britain is their slaves. Drive somewhere nicer

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yep, that’s one of the reasons I left there but daughter No1 lives & works there so will see her, then get the train - Eurostar and beyond.

• Like Like x 1
  11. That’s fair enough

• Like Like x 1
  12. Finished redecorating three rooms ready for Christmas!
    I can go back to work now, I need the rest!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. "Saturday Kitchen Live" - more like the Smugness and Back-Scratchers Club.

upload_2018-12-8_11-43-28.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nice job;):upyeah: diy-gun-paintgun-paint_gun-house-house_repair-amc0672_low.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Had to do some Christmas shopping yesterday in Newcastle.

There was a young chav in a tracksuit and baseball cap walking up the main shopping street with 2 English Bull Terriers. They were each on a lead about 8ft long to either side of him (I noticed one lead was actually 2 leads joined together to give it more reach), which made him close to 20ft wide with his arms outstretched. They dogs were quite excitable and pulling towards people. I saw women moving into shop doorways, partents picking up kids while this dickhead obvioulsy thought he was as hard as nails. He obviously hadn't come to the city centre to do any shopping himself, just act like a cretin.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Was the flamethrower out of juice;) h1128DE2B.jpg

17. Stopped watching when Martin left. Watch his on itv, it’s more top gear ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Personally I think people should be licensed to have a dog and I don’t mean the dog should have one of those poxy licences from the Post Office (if they still do them). I mean the owner should be home vetted and licensed just like we have to be to take a car or bike out in public. And that’s from a dog owner.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  19. The irony, of course, is that if you are unemployed, on disability or general;y at home all day you can get a rescue dog. But probably can’t afford all the stuff that goes with it (and can use as a reputation tool ;) )

Yet if you are employed, you can’t, as it now seems no dog can ever be alone during tech day these days....

20. Being self employed and working from home I'm facing the real prospect of needing to find a 'real' job. Major stumbling block being my two dogs.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information