1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. That would be also a valuable for people with ferral kids. They should be licensed also lol.
    And stupid people shouldn’t be allowed to breed under the terms of the license

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. They will look after each other. Mostly ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. That’d reduce forum membership:eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. That should definitely apply to voting. Imagine a future where the government has relentlessly undereducated its population and fed them propaganda and bullshit.... oh wait a minute!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. F**king Yodel delivery wanker left yet another package at my door so obviously it has been stolen!!! :mad::mad::mad: This is the 4th time the wee to$$er has done this and the package taken, despite multiple complaints and promises made by them it won't happen again! Trying to say it was left in a safe place in my porch, I live in a block of flats ffs :mad:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. So what ya going to do with all the merchandise? ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. No man can use 5 18 inch rampant rabbits can they???

8. You ever head of the term fistin?

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. People that ask for your services to carry out work on site but just don't have any materials on the day of execution:rolleyes:

10. A really cold waste of a day then?

11. No i managed to jump on to other tasks on site that had to be completed,very lucky as i'm a multi man:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Get you!
    :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Transgender?

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Are you coming out tonight;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. At weekends I’m
    Known as Mandy the hand shandy

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Aye.aye you've pulled;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Errrr. Perhaps that’s Glasgow for you? ;)

On a serious note, I feel your pain. I used to live in London. Similar problems. Now I live in the SW of Ireland. The postman and couriers bring stuff, I’m not in, they either chuck it in one of the vehicles outside, which aren’t locked, or leave it in the local pub. :)

• Like Like x 3
  18. @Italianstallion WTF is that avatar you’ve changed to? That’s awful. No wonder Mrs IS has an RS4...... to get away as quickly as possible!:p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. It’s rell from that film krull lol

20. "But we thought you would bring your own noose, Mr Pierrepoint."

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information