1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. The dewd a few seats down on the tube with the loud and crap music blasting out of his headphones

• Like Like x 1
  2. People in general really. The selfishness these days is beyond belief. The human race is well and truly fecked

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. FedEx delivering the Touratat screen for my Mutley; have been waiting in for them all day to just get an email stating that the delivery address was wrong so they couldn't deliver. According to the email Touratat had the house name and street name round the wrong way.... house name ends in Cottage and street name ends in Street... Delivery driver must be pretty dim not to work that one out...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. People committing, using loosely worded corp deliverables, rowing back from their commitments and generally being awkward and refusing to do their actual job only wanting to cherry pick the nice, easy, fluffy stuff.

Tomorrow, I take control back, strike them out, do what they have been argud9mh about since Monday in an hour and make sure everyone knows they are a failure point.

5. Having no phone signal today,but then again who cares.

6. This is "Waiting for a Package - Foil Arms and Hog"

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. That sums it up perfectly :joy:

8. It was :rolleyes:

9. What brain do you want :thinkingface:I have an IAW59M spare I think :thinkingface:

10. Lovely,,I have put in another offer on one on ebay,lets see what happens.:upyeah:

11. That old one at £174.00? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. No a new one but it sold yesterday but they said they had 2/3 in stock so don't know working on it

13. I don't trust this, Exige's last two posts contain no sinocism whatsoever!
    ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Fool :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Wait for the punch line :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. He's in his padded cell today...so very safe for us all:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. :eyes:

don't be toooo sure...

18. What did you say????

Do Not Sell My Personal Information