1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. The ultimate professional and what a good movie:upyeah:.Bring back capital punishment and take back our streets i say:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. The constant barrage of ads for donations to various charities half of which are for schemes in Africa
    What really gets on my nerves is Water Aid over the last 30 years the UK has donated enough money to irregate all of afrAfr
    Second real piss take is funeral plans

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. And people keep on falling for it year in/out because they are idiots:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Apparently only 18p in every £ donated gets to the cause it was donated to help the rest goes in administration , wages etc
    Cancer has effected my family deeply the number of cancer charities seems endless why can't there be one organisation dealing with Cancer research the money saved on management and overheads etc would be significant

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Same here , cancer is close to my heart, I only give to cancer charitys .
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Back on topic, bl--dy Tony Blair is getting on my nerves again, I'm sick to the teeth of him keep popping up on tv spouting his drivel .
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Tony Blair is a proven liar and war criminal so why would anyone listen to the rubbish he spouts if there was any justice he would be in prison
    Weapons of mass destruction my arse

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Stinky garlic fingers.

9. me too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Been over to France? :)

11. Received a leaflet/terms and conditions from the bank today informing all customers as from the 03/12/2018 that;We will no longer be able to accept cash payments from third parties.:(...not very helpful: unamused:

12. Cheer up it's Christmas :):beer::party:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Me always happy:upyeah:
    a9e0fe95243349d8c1ca38971986f2fa.jpg

14. My one and only credit card company. When I sign in online, I sign in, then password, then they say we are sending you a password to your phone to continue. I've tolerated that for a few months now but get an email today telling me

We're changing the way you use your credit card online to make it even more secure. After January, when you go to pay for something online, we may ask you to enter a one-time passcode (OTP) so we know it's really you

I've cancelled the card, feck em, if I want to be fecked about on my finances I'll get another wife :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. A wife is slightly less secure though. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Its an EU directive (which I'm sure will make you happy ;) ) and is going to make buy8ing online pretty difficult as every purchase will need dual-authentication

So better have your phones with your people, and make sure your debit and/or credit card companies have the right number and you have a signal ;)

17. And when was the last time someone actually went to a bank teller’s window to pay cash into your account ? Money laundering on a relatively small scale is rife with, if you are to believe the press, students being the most vulnerable targets for the criminals. Andy

18. Andy,I do not bank online,so paying credit card statement or topping up the account etc at the teller's window and having chat with the ladies is always a good move:upyeah:and in the meantime london and other places in the uk/world are saturated with dirty money: unamused:

19. I've only been in my bank twice in the last couple of years, one of them was to complane.
    Steve

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Watched "Hitting the Apex", a movie about MotoGP from 2010 to 2013. An excellent watch, but it does show more footage of Marco Simoncelli's death in 2011 than you usally see. :( I can't believe that was 7 years ago.

Seeing a lot of things that look out of place today, Rossi on a Ducati, Stoner racing, Marco, :( Bradl, Cal on a Yamaha. Marquez and Pedrosa on Hondas and Dovi on a Ducati look identical to today. :)

Screenshot 2018-12-17 at 21.14.00.png
    Screenshot 2018-12-17 at 21.16.31.png

Do Not Sell My Personal Information