1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. To come plane what? The counter? I hope it wasn't on a Friday :eyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. Whats does that mean? Is it that you can't pay cash in or that you cant send your missus in to pay money into your account (not joint, in your name)?

3. The bloke is a First class cunt and should be picking the soap up in the showers with magic mike and Paul the penetrator for company

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Spoken like a true gentleman, especially when imagined in a cockney accent.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. You forgot Alastair WarCrim Cuntbell.

That fecker needs to be - ah, prosecuted. Extremely prosecuted. (Why aren't I allowed to say what I am really thinking?)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. People who can’t spill words correctly....

Xmas so called songs played on a loop in shops! No wonder people prefer to buy online..

7. You mean Christmas :p

Spilling is important ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Jose sacked. I'm so so so so so gutted.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Another couple of million in the bank

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Christmas shopping

11. A primary school in Brighton is to teach 8year olds that trans boys and men and non binary people may have periods, in their sex education class.

I want to leave this planet.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Save me a space on the ship please. I just want to bring my make up bag and dildo collection if that’s ok with you

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. He had a £28 million clause in his contract should he be sacked!

• WTF WTF x 1
  14. Don't believe the crap that's taught in schools today the world's gone mad

• Like Like x 1
  15. The Met using facial recognition on Christmas shoppers. Orwell not so mad after all

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeh and I'm being told that I must accept LGBT etc etc. Sorry, I can see where they are heading with this.
    Ffs femmist can't cope with the LGBT lol

17. Yep, that’s what they’ve just said in talksport

18. Come in Agent Jose: your job is done.

Headline in the Chelsea Gazette tomorrow ;)

19. Surely that’s Chelski isn’t it...

20. 28 million for getting the sack! That will do for me I’m off to tell my Port of Felixstowe Manager what I really think of him....

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information