1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Are you me?

2. Is your sister the same? Maybe they’re related. It beggars belief, don’t get me started lol!!!! Furious doesn’t even cover it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I've just found out that some local allotments have been sold for £36,000.... right next to Terminal 4 / A30, Heathrow.
    Not only should they not be sold, but the land is worth closer to £2,000,000....
    I'm asking questions of local councillors and our MP, but are getting nowhere fast.

This stinks!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Constant scaremongers predicting doom and gloom over Brexit sick of hearing about it

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Mates rates.

Bit like Cable selling off the PO!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Did any of the veg have a certain aviation fuel flavour to them?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. A classic example of our ‘free’ society.
    Keep them down with poor education standards, cheap food, cheap booze, national sport and something to fear.
    One certain way to control the electorate.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I’ve woken up very paranoid this morning!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. You should be. They told me they are out to get you.

Look after yourself o_O

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. It's only your shadow:thinkingface:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. It's not paranoia if they really are after @Carr01

Oh, sorry Carr01. Don't worry. I'm certain there's nothing you can do about it anyway.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. The Paranoia Medical Association,PMA for short can fiX this for you with a yearly subscription;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Placed a advertisment for a car yesterday but just getting phone calls from johnny foreigner trying to trick me:mad: therefore i have used some strong words to get rid of them:D

14. Solicitors. Not mine, but my buyers solicitors who claimed they'd not received some information from us and wound my buyer up saying we were a bottleneck.

Until I "respectfully" pointed out that they'd responded to our responses in a subsequent email/letter.

Clowns!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. El,Perseverance wins the race:upyeah:
    images.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. They all do that Sir :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. You bad- ass you!
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. It's never plain sailing, keep putting the ball back in their court and try to treat it as a game.
    Good for stress levels. :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Only conveyancing solicitors ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Typing copper wall art into google and continually getting this in the results

[​IMG]

Effin banksy

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information