1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. People who overtake u on a dual carriageway or motorway only to slot right back in front of you and slow down meaning you then have to overtake them... pillocks the lot of em... x

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Wind, not me personally, but this storm we are currently having is setting my garage alarm off, and it’s 4.30 in the freakin AM. :(

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. I know it’s a pain... we’re doing 12 hr shifts of nothing at the docks presently because of the wind and there’s only so much Jeremy Kyle and homes under the hammer you can watch you know..... x

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. DB19BB82-1A20-46F8-AEF2-A32EAC1D173D.jpeg
    I do!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The cunt sitting near me eating.
    Noises like a pig and the look of Uncle Fester.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Lost two hours of work time shopping for the materials: unamused:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jack daniels bottles that do not fill up automatically

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Shopping for materials is still work, just different work.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Unfortunately the job goes into reverse gear when this happens:(.

10. Those stupid little 'wellnuts' used to hold the under tray to the sub-frame. Who was the bright spark thought it would be a good idea to use a round nut with no edges encased in a large rubber grommet?

When the bolt seizes in the nut, as happens after a 20 year life, there's no way to get them out without cutting away every single rubber grommet so you can get the molegrips on the nut !....Grrrrrrr :mad::mad::mad:

IMG_0148.jpg

11. Junk mail through the letter box:mad:

12. All phone calls to my landline phone number are scammers or recorded "sales" offers!

Time to go mobile only?

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Caller display would help you:thinkingface:

14. The phone we have allows you to block numbers, so that type of call getting rare for us now.

• Like Like x 1
  15. But I still have to walk to the phone :confused:

They seem to use lots of UK lookalike numbers, I've tried blocking but doesn't stop all.

16. Yes, we still get the odd one but just keep adding them to the blocked numbers list.
    Have you tried the Telephone Preference thing ? If you register with them it should stop most nuisance calls.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I’m mobile only no landline anymore

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information