1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Damn, I missed them. They must have been good ones

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trust me......they weren’t

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. People with dogs (who think just because they love their animal so much and would quite happily sleep in the same bed , and are quite content to let said animal lick their mouth after sniffing and licking another dogs ass ) , think that you also should find their pet adorable.
    Sorry , but no I don’t share your love , and so please keep your 4 legged friend to yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I agree. As much as I like dogs.

Cat owners are the same, why is it ok for their cat to come into our garden, but not ok for our dog to chase it out ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. My father bred Springer Spaniel’s for years. We had Cairn and Jack Russel terriers growing up. I’m not averse to dogs or any animals. Just seems there is a new breed of people on the block ?

6. Springers will surely have you either loving or hating dogs :) ( we loved ours)

You’re probably right about the new breed of people, thinking everyone should think and like the same things as they do.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Millennials!

8. Drivers that go at daft speeds when it’s totally pissing down.

We drove up to Peterborough from London at 7am this morning. To look after my father in law, 96+ dementia.

It was coming down so hard the road was completely awash, flooded in some parts. Spray everywhere and a very high chance of aqua planing. Engage brain, drive accordingly.

No. Cars and vans creaming past, tailgating and driving with no lights, you couldn’t see them in the spray after a few yards.

Sure enough, between Welwyn and Knebworth some dickhead in a blue BMW 3 series had spun it backwards into the central reservation of the A1. Those fashionable wide tyres just had to let go.

Fortunately nobody seemed hurt. It had clearly happened a few minutes before, I had no sympathy what so ever as I went by.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. I changed my thoughts after being bitten by a 'large dog' 5 months ago while cycling. It still hasn't fully healed and I now ride defensively as a result and only yesterday this paid off as approached by two barking aggressive dogs that appeared intent on biting. I know i'm stating the obvious but it's the owner virtually everytime here, and certainly when you've done nothing to deserve it bar pilot a mechanical contraption that may look ominous. Owner totally disinterested with my plight. I have her car details but am even wondering if it's worth taking any further considering the added stress and possible consequences.

10. bummer buck :mad:

11. Bell ends on “ Adventure “ bikes with stupidity bright lights that are angled to dazzle you in daylight.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. existence of dogs intent on biting people with owners who have no interest in preventing same.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. whereabouts did you get bitten by the shit machine?

14. will P. M.

15. genius!!!!!!

16. I just this second remembered something.

There are people - they walk among us - who butter the bread before spreading peanut butter on it.

This people must be shunned and sent away.

That is all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. What about if, you know, you don’t even plan on eating it??

• Like Like x 1
  18. Love this song. The video is dangerously cute too : o )

True fact - Carole practically had to be held at gunpoint in order to make this video, due to her extraordinary shyness.

19. Why can't women wind up an extension lead properly the wife borrowed my new lead yesterday returned it looking like she's been knitting with it just taken a hour to untangle

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information