1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Sounds Gooooooooood to me:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Pedants

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh and my bloody postman who for some inexplicable reason can’t find it in him to close the gate behind him once he’s delivering the post. This led me today to say “stupid bloody postman’s done it again, the prick”
    Only to realise he was still behind the front door rummaging in his bag!
    Oops

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Brighton 1 ....

5. Could to be true as Exige says, that all multi riders are grumpy?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Grumpy humerless bastids :thinkingface:

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Humorous, very funny. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ours drops elastic bands everywhere... x

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Did he close the gate :bucktooth:

10. Fuck off!
    :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Genuinely interested :thinkingface:

12. Our have moved on from that particular trait, gates are now the ongoing game.
    It’s getting to be a gate, Gate!

13. Went to hospital for blood test yesterday. Nurse said "you may feel a little prick as it goes in" and then muttered under her breath "which is probably all your wife feels judging by the look of you" which i thought was a little rude actually.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • WTF WTF x 1
  14. Metal Ron, step a way from Creamy's account :eyes:

15. The BT sport Moto GP Marquez love in being practiced by the comentatcomm sick of them fawning all over him
    The same is happening with Hamilton in F1 neither of them have compited on or in uncompedative machinery

16. The usual crap from the same people...How long do you want to wait for my very long list:rolleyes:

17. Me wonders... how many postman’s dropped rubber bands would it take to make a Harley drive belt?

I might collect all our postie bands and send them to a hog owners club.. I’m sure they would appreciate that.. x

• Like Like x 5
  18. @Exige? Over to you, Son.

19. Don't deal in such dross :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  20. And me :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information