1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. You were in the wrong queue son;)but your right just switch off & think about the wages coming your way:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. At least you'll know exactly where to start when the Revolution starts !!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Open letters get on my tits, it's little more than my facebook and twitter ratings are down and I need a new media flow.

4. Chasing a friend down the road in the van for 3/4 miles before he stopped his journey as he didn't recognize me flashing him:confused:

5. Maybe he hasn't seen your cock before?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. He has been working for British Airways as a air hostess for more than thirty years .............so he could be that way incline;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. After being on the bike constantly for sometime recently and just loving the road undulations/twists but NOT the damn potholes/imperfections that are a chronic strain on my torso : unamused:

8. The roads around here,sunny Warwickshire,are shocking.Dont they repair roads anymore?Its like a third world country.

9. The Uk is apparently broke:confused:,but we keep sending hundreds of millions in sterling abroad everyyear: unamused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The roads round Solihull make third world dirt tracks look like Spa Francorchamps , thats the bits of them that arent buried under speedhumps that would have defeated Hitlers finest.

11. The speedhumps are the smoothest bits!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Going out the door tonight to take my daughter to swimming training . The mrs says "to ring her on the way home and she will put the kettle on for when we get in"
    So, ring her on the way home, all good see you in five mins .
    Walk in the door and into the kitchen expecting to see a nice brew and nothing?
    I asked her "Did you not put the kettle on ?"
    Yes ! it's just bolied .
    No mug out, tea bag or sugar in sight?
    Obviously my expectations were far to high, so I made myself one and nobody else .
    Just had a right old barny for five mins about me being a selfish twat!
    Surely when some one says " I'll put the kettle on they intend to make a cuppa ? .
    So tommorow night I'm going to say "dinners on " and just turn the oven on and put fcuk all in it!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Using logic to work/try to work out the ways of a woman,is going to end in tears.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Why not just get your cook, or your butler, to make the tea?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Tinder stalkers , splinters and hunger

16. Cracked wheel rim on my 2 Series... ffs

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  17. I went online to book a £366 holiday with teletext holidays. i rang the number to book it only to find it had gone up by£140 .How can they get away with blatant false advertising ? After all, if currys advertised an item and then put it up by £140 when you get to the shop it would be false advertising.

18. I'd send a strongly worded email to someone about this... Try Curry's....

19. I put a bad trust pilot review up... That will show them ! I emailed my local Curry's but ended up with 2 chicken tikka and 4 popadoms. Is there no justice ?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. What & No Kingfisher beers to wash it down with.: unamused:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information