1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. title of a song in the sixties before the Fab Four discovered LSD

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. This sentence came up on a thread a minute ago (You have insufficient privileges to reply here) more boll%*s than a knackers yard comes to mind.:no_mouth:

3. Thread closed?

4. Well,you are probably white and male - obviously you lack privileges in the modern world.

Although why a piece of motorbike forum software would want to remind you of all this, I do not know.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. That’s generally how it works?

6. hqdefault.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  7. More so than normal you mean :eek:

8. You got it!

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Yes so this is a normal transcript when closed then.....i guess.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yes it is.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. In that case can i please have my toys return to me as it's very lonely in this pram.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Bless. X

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Those stupid car adverts on TV..
    all arty etc nearly as bad as those perfume ads...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. My fucking wife. Thinking bout digging a big hole in the garden and concreting her in

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. you do know she is already on the Forum D.B. ?? this is incriminating, incremenating, stuff man..

#1276 Chris, Sep 17, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Parents while pushing their precious toddler in a buggy who are transfixed by their mobile phones ...I had one yesterday cross the road in front of my moving car completely oblivious to what she was doing ( not on a crossing point eg the traffic had right of way ) obviously I stopped but she didn’t look up at all I swear, almost like using her child as a way of stopping the traffic, incredible and frightening ..

X

• Agree Agree x 6
  17. People that go to the pay at the pump petrol pumps at supermarkets who then go into the kiosk to buy food or to pay for their fuel. I nearly ended up fighting yesterday due to somebody filling their car up and sitting on the pump whilst his wife went in. I was on the bike, all he had to do was move forward a foot so that i could fuel up and actually PAY AT THE BLOODY PUMP!
    Oh and pricks in cars that spray you on the bike as they use their screen washers whilst driving. I think i need to carry a water pistol and start spraying water in their face as i overtake .
    (I think i may have anger management problems.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. My workmate who, for ages, scrapes the bottom of his ambrosia pot every day, trying to get every last drop out of it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I had a work mate who used the lick the foil lid five or ten times after he opened up his yoghurt pot.

I cannot count the number of times I was n the point of yelling at him, "WTF Adrian, are you five fecking years old?!".

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information