1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. he is now talking about getting his cbt a bike and touring around the country.
    superb

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hoax phone calls to the elderly. dads had three in 3 days telling him "thank you for your payment of £500" but he has been warned and told simply no one from his bank will phone you at home, so if they claim to be anyone financial, put the phone down. Any other description will confuse him but it has rather unsettled him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. People on slip roads, eg dual carriage ways where they come down the slip road and expect you in the slow lane to move over for them.. Read the Highway Code! Those dashed white lines as you approach the carriageway mean your to give priority to the traffic currently on the carriageway. You are supposed, to accelerate or decelerate to slot in to the flow of traffic not ram your way in...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. But if they speed up or slow down it makes it harder to drive alongside them!

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. There is no ‘slow’ or ‘fast lanes’ on carriageways where there are 2 or more lanes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. But there are “Crawler Lanes” on some hills.

7. Having to "accept cookies" on every damn website , sometimes multiple times on the same website , i have used the intarweb since 2000 and was always aware of cookies and what they did and were without a problem until some buerocratic fuckweasel decided i had to accept them Every Damn Time .....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. True, some vehicles are also limited to certain maximum speeds on carriageways with a posted national speed limit.
    Towing a caravan for example. 50 or 60mph depending on road classification.

9. GDPR mate

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah , meanwhile the governments that dreamed up the GDPR are mining our data and spying/recording every damn move we make , hypocricy is the least of that particular bag of worms

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Launch her!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dogs have gotten on my tits today.

I'm thinking of getting another rescue dog so whilst looking through all the sites was quite dissapointed at just how many are are staffy, pit bull mix or bred delibertaly to have those either of those two dogs within other breeds mix, When you check the admission dates some seem to have been there for quite some time

13. Gdpr = suck my balls

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. It’s sad isn’t it
    When we got our dog from the rescue he was the only ‘normal’ dog there, the rest were staffies or similar.
    And when I say normal there was nothing normal about him. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • WTF WTF x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Still waiting on some kind soul rescuing me from destruction.;)

16. You’re far beyond help!

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Your all heart;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Wtf? A staffy isn't a normal dog?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information