1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Wha
    What I meant was dogs that people own to make them look tough, you know, fighting types, dogs and owners!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yeah Nah, no probs, it's only a black one, they don't matter, nobody important likes them.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. kiwi colours bro!!!!!

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. If Border Collie is a breed on your list, PM me ? I'm in touch with a couple of rescue groups for them. Many come from loving homes that often can't look after them any more because of the owner's age/health etc..

5. Just pulling ya tit mate.

6. aint you got sheeps to bother or something!!

7. Just watching the end of Bathurst 1000 on TV.

• Like Like x 1
  8. never "followed" it as a sport but used to like a lazy day on the couch watching the old v8s. ya making me homesick...

9. you know how to wound some one, don't you Steve? :) - struggled to watch that to the end. Looking back, maybe I should think myself lucky the Tuesdays in Dorking (emphasis on Dork) didn't damage my 851 more than they did. They strapped webbing down hard across both front and rear carbonfibre fenders for a 1 mile journey. :rolleyes:

• WTF WTF x 2
  10. Steve @Birdie is a stone-cold killer. I'm onto him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. 1 lap left, Kiwi's in 1st and 2nd, Ford then Holden.

12. And that's how it finished.

13. what's happening ? two birds racing with two old actors? fvcking 'ell

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I'll tell you what's getting under my skin the last few days.

Every time I eat, every time I put food in my stomach ... my body gives me a lot shit for it.

What's that about?

15. You just get funnier and funnier, unless of course you have a serious medical condition.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Spectators looked riveted

B2952DC1-30AC-4407-A7B6-0EBC3F01D6BC.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Thanks for the offer Johny, Border collies are great and loving loyal dogs but i'm after more of a dead dog this time, by that I mean more of a "did you have to wake me up to go for a walk? " this time round

It's great though that you are involved in rehoming in some way, people should look at rescue dogs more, but thanks chap

• Like Like x 2
  18. I rescued two Bedlington terriers - one was dog-aggressive and took a lot of work to reclaim but was otherwise loving and affectionate, the other was pure sweetheart, through and through..

We bought a third Beddie from a breeder. She was ... unpleasant. The terrier, I mean.

19. Rugby referee's telling rugby players to mind their lauguage.: unamused:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information