1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Got Under Your Skin Today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Like this one of ours ??? :zzz::zzz::confused::joy:

Gwen (67).JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. The world of pathetic political correctness and the nation of fannies knows no bounds. These wankers will pussify every thing you like in life

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. A nation of fannies...now that's funny:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I want to go to there.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Me too!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Smells a bit though apparently

7. You say that like it's a bad thing. And sometimes .... it's really bad.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Once you have got past the smell you've got it licked.;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. As long as you don’t flap and keep calm

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. We are talking about bacon now, right?

11. I thought it was red bull.

12. Can't get over Andrew Marr snapping at Pritti Patel like a school teacher this morning on the Biased Broadcasting Cunts - I doubt he would have said it had
    a) She been in the studio with him or
    b) It was a male politician or
    c) It was a lefty....

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ketchup or daddies;)

14. Real bacon doesn't wear a disguise.

Yes, I am stirring this conversation firmly towards bacon.

15. With a mug of Tea.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Credit card fraud :mad:. By chance I discovered a fraudulent transaction on my credit card last week, as the purchase was happening so was able to halt the transaction and cancel the card immediately ....... or so I thought. Just got my replacement credit card through the post and went to the card provider’s web site to activate it and feck me, there are 2 more fraudulent transactions totalling £700 on the account from 3 days AFTER the card provider was supposed to have cancelled the card :scream: When challenged, the credit card provider was at a loss to explain why they had authorised transactions on a cancelled card but have confirmed I am not liable. I never pay for stuff over or with my phone, I use PayPal or secure payment systems for internet purchases and to my knowledge, I’ve not bought stuff in a retailer that I would suspect of skimming or cloning cards. I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong, this is the 3rd time a card from this card provider has been fraudulently targeted in the last 5 years. Andy

17. just close your eyes and you're there......... no muff too tough.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. They say crime doesn't pay but i'm not so sure about that statement,reading the newspapers and watching crime T.V etc,etc over the past 5/6 years plus they're ruling the roost in this country nevermind anywhere else ...thinking about swapping sides & giving it a go.;)

19. Political correctness.
    Thing is I don’t really think political correctness exists it’s just a self perpetuating myth that those who aren’t the brightest sparks in the world or who are socially dysfunctional seem to revel in, they take the idea of it and apply it to everything in their lives but because they think it gives them a purpose and a pedestal to preach how holier than thou they are to the great unwashed.
    The truth is tho that the joke is on them because whilst they contort their lives to fit in with the dogma and ever inclosing walls of political correct society people on the outside are just looking in and laughing at them labelling everyone with an “ist or an ism” buzzword.
    Society by default is politically incorrect from the top to the bottom. They are all at it just look at the royal family, the church and all government institutions. Not one of them lives by the values they preach.
    Does make me chuckle.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hush up cos this is important.

The people who designed 90% of all jars used for peanut butter sold in shops ... have never eaten peanut butter.

If they had, they would design jars that made extraction of the peanut butter easy.

"Angry" doesn't even begin to describe it.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information