1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is This Bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Dirty Leeds, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Sorry posted this on mhr garage find thread my mistake, just wondering what it is tank looks like mhr, it's on gumtree now that's all

IMG_2276.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Imola replica? Last one I saw was alloy.
    Having a closer look at the frame it could be Darmah, as it does appear to have an eccentric adjuster at the drive end of the swingarm, and the rear carb is at a strange angle which was meant to clear the large battery required for the electric starter. If it was a Darmah, obviously the RH casing has been changed and the starter removed. Not advertised in the North East is it, as it reminds me of one a friend had years ago.

3. Scotland I believe

4. It's not horrible cool looking bike to me

5. Cheapest bevel in the world. Looks tidy, option of fitting electric start.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Won't be for sale long will it?

7. It's back again, looks good ...6.5k on gumtree

IMG_2304.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shame it is so far away from me.
    Would sure go and have a look.

Henk!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Still looks nice, no idea of value But definitely rare in the looks department, sometimes if something just looks nice it doesn’t really matter about authenticity imo

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. I was just about to say Steve R will be along to clear up exactly what it is. Thanks Steve.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I was just about to say Steve R will be along to clear up exactly what it is. Thanks Steve.

• Like Like x 1
  12. same here, that and the kickstart on the right, although it looks as though a starter motor option is included in the price.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Good candidate for a cafe racer build.

Henk!!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. By the way this bike is presumably a valve spring engine not a desmo, unless somebody has converted it by fitting desmo heads at some point (which is unlikely).

15. Yes, it is a non - Desmo.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information