1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is This Mv Agusta

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Dirty Leeds, Feb 11, 2019.

1. basically this bike was bought around 30 years ago from Scotland by my mates dad, it has gone missing during a not so pleasant inheritance wrangle, it was bought to race and cost £13,000

Just wondering if anybody has any idea what it is? I know he picture is not good I took a picture of a picture today keeping people out of the frame.

My mate has no idea other than thinks it was a 750, his dad raced speedway also, apparently a container load of vintage bikes have gone somewhere, it’s a multi million inheritance issue involving two farms and endless machinery and money it’s incredible.

0FAA7348-1E06-45AC-A22E-7C4CBB743533.jpeg

2. 1970's MV750 worth £80-£100k :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. It’s gone missing from one of the farms, unbelievably

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. #6 noobie, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Bloody hell, cheers lads

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. shhhh, you'll upset fin again, dunno how but.....:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. It’s mind blowing, he had a lot of bikes including vintage speedway which my mates father raced, grand theft been going on but no proof

8. No paperwork records then? :eyes:

9. Aye :bucktooth:

Oh, and the same woman bought the MV's as well as a 750 America...………….. :eyes:

10. Apparently the mv was noted as just an engine

11. My mates dad was wealthy, his dad used to own a fair bit of full Sutton, had planes and all sorts

12. The family supplied coaches to pretty well everywhere, the business interests went into all sorts of things, there’s a house in America too

13. Is the Rover Vitesse in the background part of the haul?

14. No idea but an unused golf from the start of time is sat at the farm

15. What sort of condition?
    MK1’s carry a premium if the right one.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information