1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is This Mv Agusta

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Dirty Leeds, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Never been used my mate is hoping he can get it but it’s a legal issue

2. It’s a mk11 diesel

3. Thread moved

4. To the missing MV Forum :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'm interested to see where this thread goes.

6. I can’t say too much on here but this whole scenario is beyond belief, my mate is still working (a bit) but should be a multi millionaire.....it’s sad, but more importantly he lost his dad.

7. So there was more to the story than just the two posts preceding mine? This will be post 5 in this thread?....

8. Was alcohol involved?

9. No, but a remarriage was, then illness, a will written in not of right mind with influence from others, My mate built and ran the farms before certain arseholes were born yet certain arseholes suddenly get very rich.

10. No help in this case but a useful prompt to get your wills made and kept up to date

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Whilst sound of mind.

12. Dam :p

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. No way can you be sound of mind with a house full of petrol :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. If Mrs Ex can't smell it, then there is none :eyes: She bought a new carpet for her living room in Kromeriz, then didn't go in the room for 2 months as the new carpet smelt like a new carpet :mask:. But I did make the mistake of spraying the new bike in the kitchen at the weekend with WD40 and now the house smells like WD40 :thinkingface: it's got until Easter to dissipate :worried:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. does than mean it's worth even more if it is :thinkingface:

14371184580_85e92b27f9_k.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. We need a sound clip of that thing on full chat. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. No idea but it was 13k 30 years ago

18. I tend to date only women who think wd40 is an aftershave and lithium grease is a sex lube

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Was that the same Sutton who had the trucking empire and lived in Cheshire?

Met Mike Sutton many moons ago, him and my brother in law were mates at the time

Had a seat in his De Tomasa Pantera, God that was one garish car in the inside. It would have burned yet Retinas out after a while all bright red

Course could be a completely different family

Do Not Sell My Personal Information