1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Levers ??

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Felstmiester, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Sell it to him for more than what you got it for. He will by anything that is a big name brand. After all, nothing else will work according to him..

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. If you like buying things on the cheap why don’t you get a Chinese bike to go with your Chinese leavers? Or better still email Brembo and tell them they can save thousands of euros by using Chinese leavers you never know they might offer you a job in their stupid department

3. You may want to consider cutting back on your drug and alcohol habit.
    You make absolutely no sense.
    You are definitely a well informed consumer aren’t you??
    You are a complete genius, definitely not worth my time. You may want to learn how to read through the lines when it comes to product advertising.
    Good luck to you and enjoy all your brand name products, after all , nothing else compares.

#23 jose, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  4. Are you going to kiss or what

5. We are all entitled to our opinions, that is what makes forums like these a great place to learn .
    I don't have anything against panigale66. He is just voicing his concerns and that's ok. I guess we both just disagree on this matter but no hard feelings on my end at all. Imagine what a borring world this would be if we all agreed on everything..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Have you seen his dog that’s the looker in the house;)

7. Correct:upyeah:

8. Lmfao. Well I will take the advice on board. Cheers guys

9. D37696AA-DE84-489B-A89B-B98770AB011A.jpeg
    Yeah, Mr Rambo is my daughters dog,
    He’s a Lilac Frenchie. Very cool dude, he’s definitely the looker in the family..

#29 jose, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Just don't buy any levers that might chop your little finger off if you catch the bars on a post.:confused:

11. A friend just message me saying his front wheel has just locked up before he even sent me any photographs I asked the question have you got Chinese leavers fitted CEC8F368-7021-48EA-87BC-D303501AAEEC.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I'm with you on the "quality stuff". All the stuff I put on my Hypermotard 950 are of quality, well-known brand, not even all the carbon parts. I just don't trust Chinese stuff with their shady QC. That said, I don't think you would need to go on bashing those who don't share the same belief. Heck, if every rider worries about what others think, we may just be done with 2 wheels for safety sake.

13. I couldn't agree with you more.:upyeah:

14. Not trying to bash people just make them aware of how dangerous fitting cheap parts to a motorcycle when your life could depend on it

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information