1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

1. Smooth FM because i cant get Absolute Radio where we've been working for the last 6 months :mad:
    The DJ's on the other stations are either 12 years old , boring or they just repeat the same R&B (or what ever shit they call it these days) crap all the time !
    The DAB signal is shocking !

2. Shouldnt you listen to R1?????

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. That is since they messed around with the frequency allocations about a year ago. Plant Rock reception in Hampshire is appalling, black holes all over the county. Andy

4. Shit init !
    I end up putting my music on but some of the younger guys complain the regards , nowt wrong with faith no more , rage against the machine , pearl jam , AC/DC , shit of slipnot , morning and machine head thrown in and then there's the radio one live lounges , PiL , prodigy , and all the other stuff

5. I've said it before radio 6 music is well worth a listening to. Though you have to want to listen to new progressive music and not replays other stations find easy to churn out. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Currently got the Gary Moore album Ballads and Blues playing, very loudly as I have house to myself this morning:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice voice Tel, but are you drinking on a Friday morning and feeling a little sad ?? o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Put the wine glass down mate !!! It aint that bad.....Even the Suns coming out today ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Now that's better Tel.....If I just owned one this guys fingers, instead of the two fists of ham I have ??

12. Right, off out on the bike, just leaving this for you @El Toro, to cheer you up a bit and stop you listening to any more dreary old shit :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  13. That Eric Bell is pretty good, and what a sound he gets off that strat :p

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information